𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

"What did you do?" Rosie asked the distraught boy as he re-entered the club again. He had chased Shea outside, but eventually lost her.

His heart sunk as he walked back inside the club, not sure of what to do anymore. It was when Rosie approached him, accompanied by George and Halle, that made his head spin slightly.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Rosie asked, gripping her phone tightly in her hand.

"What are you on about?" Matty asked, watching the dark haired girl unlock her phone and go to her messages. Rosie turned her phone towards Matty, his eyes narrowed on the tiny grey bubble.

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐀:
i headed home, not really feeling to great.
i'll text you tomorrow x

"I saw you rush out of the club and then a second later I get this text. What the hell happened?" Rosie asked as Halle rested her hand on Rosie's shoulder in a small attempt to calm her down.

"It's nothing." Matty spoke, shaking his head and trying to walk past the three of them. George stops Matty from going past them, Ross, Adam, Clinton, and John making their way over to them.

"Come on Matty, what happened?" George asked.

The group watched how Matty's face fell, his head in his hands as he spoke. "I really fucked up."

*

Ah things are heating up 👀 More to come in the next chapter