𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Nearly four hours later, Shea had lost Matty. She was sat next to Clinton and Halle, not that worried about losing her boyfriend, he wouldn't have gone to far. She had seen him half and hour ago heading for the men's room.

"We really need to meet up more often." Halle said, bringing her drink up to her lips as Shea glanced over towards the dance floor to see her sister Rosie dancing with George.

"Yeah, we do!" Shea said, agreeing. Halle had drank a lot of liquor tonight, more than Shea and Clinton but neither seemed to mind. "I'm going to run to the ladies room, I'll be right back."

The couple nodded before Shea had left, searching for the ladies room and also for her boyfriend.

And she found him, but it's not what she wanted to see.

Right beside the bathrooms was Matty, his face against another girls who looked familiar, it was Gabby. Their noses were brushing one another's, they weren't kissing but at the proximity was close enough between them that they could have. Matty's right hand was against the wall beside Gabby's head, the other on her hip.

Shea gasped softly, it was like she was reliving her last relationship all over again, only this one hurt way more. Shea thought that she was in love with Orion, her ex boyfriend, but when she caught him cheating on her, it was as if someone stabbed her in the heart. Then, Matty came along and healed her broken heart. Shea fell for Matty hard.

And, now here he was intertwining his soul with somebody else.