Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③ - ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ

『Eren's P.O.V.』

"I'm home." I said as I entered my empty apartment, hoping that at least the monster under my bed would answer.

What a shitty day. First I lost the only thing that I kept dear, then the guy who found it asked me who it belonged to.

I took my clothes off as I went to the kitchen to drink some water. I didn't have that much food. Not like I was hungry.

✨ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ✨

I went in the bathroom and opened the cupboard that hid my razors.

Most of the time I didn't know why I did this. I guess it was just to make me feel better. To release the pain I had bottled up.

I pulled my sleeve up looking at the scars and started drawing with the razor. I liked not only drawing on paper, but also on myself.

I looked as the blood painted my tanned skin with its crimson warm red. I liked the pain because I knew I deserved it.

I put a tissue onto the cut to stop the bleeding then I covered it with a patch.

✨ᴇɴᴅ ᴏF ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ✨

I went to sleep trying to think of a way to get my notebook back.

ɬıɱɛ ʂƙı℘ to next morning

I woke up feeling as lifeless as ever. I went to check on my wounds from last night and changed the bandaid. I put on a green hoodie and some blue jeans and went to school. Yay.

As soon as I arrived there I was relieved to notice that I was earlier than usual so no bullies. I went to class and waited for the others.

Time passed pretty fast and it was already lunch break. As I was heading to the cafeteria I felt someone hit me in the back. I fell to the ground looking up to see who was responsible for this. None other than Jean.

He grinned "Hey Gayger. Why didn't you come and say "hey" to me? That's not nice." he faked a pout.

"Well I sure missed you as hell." I said as I got myself up. "Excuse me now, I have to go."

"You're not going anywhere." he grabbed me by my collar and slammed me into a wall.

I tried to put up a fight and escape, but his friends came to hold me by my arms and legs. I couldn't move. Fucking bitch.

He started punching my face so hard I couldn't even tell if I still had one. I had given up trying to escape from their grips. He could kill me for all I cared.

Suddenly the punches stopped. My vision was so foggy I couldn't see who stopped him. And before I could get a grip of their face I fainted.

ɬıɱɛ ʂƙı℘ to when Sleeping Beauty wakes up

I opened my eyes trying to get accustomed to my surroundings. The nurses office. Great. Isabel opened the door, which startled me. We knew each other...since I came here quite a lot.

"Well, the injuries are worse than other times, but you should get well in maybe a week. Here, eat something." she said as she handed me a chocolate bar.

"Thanks." silence filled the room. "W-Well...who brought me here?"

"Some guy with black hair and an undercut. Muscular. Haven't seen you two hanging out. New friend?"

The guy from yesterday. Hell nah. "No...we just talked for like 5 seconds when I was taking orders at the cafe."

"I see. By the way, I asked him to take care of you for today since you live alone. He looks like a nice guy."

"Whaaa—- Isabel! I can take care of myself. You know I don't need no babysitter."

"I am to decide that so shush."

I pouted in defeat.

Suddenly someone entered the room. The cool dude has come.

"Is he awake?" he asked with his resting bitch face.

"Yes. He's ready to go now. Bye sweetie."

"Bye, Izzy." I said as we exited the room.

As soon as we got out of the room I wanted to make things clear "Look, you don't need to babysit me or whatever."

"I don't think you're able to take care of yourself in this condition. And I also have nothing better to do so..."

"Anyway, thanks for taking me to the infirmary..."

"Levi." he paused for a bit "You're welcome, brat."

I glared at him, but he just shrugged it off.

"Well you got quite a beating from the horse-face." he stated as if it was not obvious.

"No need to tell me."

"He just beats people he's jealous of."

"And what is he jealous of?"

"You being a better human than him. That's a fact."

"Thanks."

By the end of our conversation we arrived at his house. He entered first.

"Mom! I'm home."

"Welco—- Oh you brought a friend. That's so sweet."

"Shut up. I just need to take care of him for a bit since he lives alone and can't."

His mother glared at him and turned to look at me "Don't mind him, sweetie. You can stay as long as you need. My Levi is a bit grumpy so some company won't do him bad."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Kuchel. No need for formalities. Make yourself at home."

The rest of the day went smoothly. Levi took care of my wounds, since I didn't know how to. He was nice...and if he wanted sweet. No homo. Kuchel was friendly and the food she cooked was delicious. i missed my mom in this kind of moments.

I was supposed to sleep on the futon in Levi's room that night.

"I still haven't found who this notebook belongs to." Levi said, which made my heart skip a beat.

"T-Too bad." fuck I stuttered.

"You sure you don't know? I was quite curious." he said with a hint of disappointment.

"What would you do if you knew?"

"Well they seem to be having some kind of problems so I—-" he was interrupted by Kuchel entering the room.

"Go to sleep boys, you still got school tomorrow."

After she left I got up and went first to the bathroom.

I couldn't help myself...I had to do something...

✨ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ✨

I searched for anything sharp and to my satisfaction I found a razor.

I quickly lifted my sleeve and started cutting. I needed to feel the painful pleasure. The red liquid always calmed me down.

I wanted to disappear from here, from the world, since I wasn't doing anything. I was just a consuming whatever was given to me, not giving something in return.

I tried not to draw too much blood since I wouldn't want others to find out.

I quickly cleaned it, put a bandaid and pulled my sleeve back down.

✨ᴇɴᴅ ᴏF ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ✨

I brushed my teeth and went back and got in my futon as Levi went to bathroom.