Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ④ - ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ

『Levi's P.O.V.』

Brat sure got a beating today. Good thing I came in time.

Since yesterday I caught an interest in him and his cockiness.

When he came back from the bathroom he seemed a bit lost, but I let it go as I went to get ready for bed.

After getting in bed and shit I couldn't sleep. It wasn't something unusual, but I was just bored of it. Nothing to do. I looked over at Eren. He looked a bit uncomfortable. Was it the futon?

He started sweating and breathing faster so I woke him up.

"Brat. Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah. Just a nightmare. It's okay."

"Well it didn't seem okay to me. Maybe it's because of the futon."

"Nah. I'm good, seriously. Go back to sleep."

I knew I was gonna regret this, but sometimes my mouths moves faster than my brain.

"Come here."

He looked at me confused "Here?"

"Get in the bed, brat."

"Why."

"Just get the fuck in here."

He got in the bed, laying down, as far as possible from me.

"I don't bite." fucking brat.

"Well you might do it in your sleep without knowing. Gotta be careful." he said smiling.

"Cocky brat."

"Night, shorty."

The fuck he called me short.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that."

Hours passed and I still couldn't fall asleep. During his sleep, Eren started hugging me and shit, his grip was so strong I couldn't get out.

Next morning I woke up to a sleeping Eren, who was hugging the fuck out of me. I looked at his sleeping face, and my cheeks started heating up. I guess brats could be cute sometimes.

My mom opened the door and looked at us before leaving to make some weird animal sounds.

"Mmmmmmm" Eren said as he opened his eyes. "Morning."

He noticed what he was doing and immediately got up.

"Ummmm—-s-sorry I didn't mean to..."

"Don't mind it, brat. Now let's go eat."

We went downstairs to be welcomed by my mom preparing some pancakes with some shitty grin on her face.

She turned to us "How did you sleep, boys?".

"Very good, Kuchel. Thank you." said Eren a bit sleepy.

"Well eat for now and then get ready for school." mom said as she left us to eat.

I looked over at Eren, who was kind of lost in his thoughts. What was this boy even thinking most of the time?

"Eren how are you feeling? You seemed a bit uncomfortable last night." he widened his eyes.

"Um—-um oui." (A/N: 'yes' in French)

I nearly cracked a smile. That was so cute. Not in that way.

"Pfff I understand. Now eat."

ɬıɱɛ ʂƙı℘ to school

We arrived at school and in that one second I wasn't looking he vanished from my sight. Fucking brat.

I let it slip and as I was walking to class my ears started bleeding "Lehehehehehehehehevi"

"Ugh. What do you want?"

"Hehe was that Eren from the coffee shop?"

"No, now get away from me. Personal space. Remember?" I glared at her.

"Grumpy as ever I see."

We started heading to class. After some boring ass lessons I decided to skip and go by the tree where I found the notebook.

Suddenly an idea hit me. I took the notebook out and placed it by the tree as I went to hide somewhere. Hunting the old way. For a long time nothing happened so I decided to smoke a little.

The brat. He came to my mind. He confused me. He was funny and shit and annoying, but looked empty, which made me even curious about him.

Deep in my thoughts, I was awoken by the sound of footsteps which belonged to...Eren?

He looked happy seeing the notebook and picked it up.

I shout "Eren!"

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー--ー
Sorry I died, but school killed me. ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)