Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑧ - ᵖᵃⁿⁱᶜ ʳᵒᵒᵐ

Author's Note: I want to thank y'all for all the support, since I never thought this  would have so many readers and likes ~ also sorry for the long wait ✨ enjoy

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

『Eren's P.O.V.』

Avoiding Levi wasn't as easy as it seemed. Even though he looked like he really wanted to talk to me, I didn't want to. I didn't want to see his face or make any kind of eye contact, because I knew I would blush. The thought that I might've had a crush on him wouldn't leave me.

Everything was going smoothly, until his friend, Hanji, decided to fuck it up.

"Guys let's play a game!" she said as she motioned for us to come and sit down in a circle. I decided to sit far from Levi, and somehow found myself in front of him. Damn circle. But it was better than having him next to me.

She smiled widely before speaking. "Let's play 7 minutes in heaven, y'all! For those who don't know, I will explain. The game consists in two people going in a dark and small place (like a closet) and stay there for 7 minutes. You can do whatever you want in those 7 minutes, but once the time is up, you're out of there. For choosing the pairs we will spin the bottle. Understood?" Most nodded. "Okay! Let's get this game started!"
That was the moment I realized I should have better sat next to him, than in front of him. Way to go, Eren.

"Okay, guys. I'll spin first." said Hanji with a grin on her face. I prayed it wouldn't pick me, and to my surprise it worked. I looked at both ends of the bottle to see the people who would go.

"Oooo Jean and Marco!" Hanji wouldn't stop grinning. She looked like some Match-Maker Fairy. Scary kind of fairy. I looked at Jeans face, and I didn't expect to actually see him blush. Does he act kind with anyone, but losers like me? Good to know.

Hanji got up, guiding them towards the closet. "Once I close the door the time will start." And so, Hanji closed the door, letting us all just look at each other. Since Levi wouldn't stop staring at me I decided I'd go get a drink to escape all the awkwardness. I looked at all the options and poured myself some vodka. Vodka was the only thing that was always welcome to enter my body.

By the time I got back Jean and Marco had already returned, both looking a bit flustered. I didn't even want to know what happened there.

"Okay, next round." said Hanji with a satisfied look on her face. She spun the bottle and I closed my eyes. I immediately opened them, when a loud sound filled the room. Hanji's scream. I looked at the bottle only to see that Levi and I were the ones to go next.

I was reluctant to look him in the eyes. Luckily I wouldn't be able to see his eyes in the dark closet. I gulped down the rest of my drink and got up.

We both went in, getting accustomed to the little space. "I'll start the time now." Hanji said as she closed the doors.

I remained silent, making Levi be the one to break the ice.
"Eren..." he said, sighing a little. I couldn't help but blush, after hearing my name leave his lips.

"I don't know what happened, but if you would just tell me..." I couldn't see his face, but I could feel that he was genuinely trying.

Even though I couldn't see in the dark, I could feel his gaze on me. "No, it's just. It was all in my head. I didn't mean to act like that."

He closed the distance between us by giving me a hug. I could feel myself relax in his arms, as he put his warm hands on my back. I was too dangerously close to him, but it didn't matter.

He slowly started moving his hands down my arms. The warmth of his touch calmed me and somehow made me feel safe. I thought I'd enjoy the moment, when, without warning, he slid his hands under the sleeves of my hoodie. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything. I stood there frozen. I felt as his fingers touched my scars one by one, making me wince in pain from the fresh ones. I didn't even want to see his face right now.

"Eren, wha—-" he tried saying, before I pushed him away from me and got up. "Shut the fuck up." I said, as I opened the doors to get out. Once I opened the doors and got again used to the light, I saw as everyone looked at me in shock.

"Eren, the time is not over." Hanji said, as she proceeded to come near me.

I let my anger get the best of me. "The fuck I care. I'm done with this stupid ass game."

Once I found myself in the bathroom, I went to the sink and splashed cold water on my face. This couldn't be happening. He was the one person I didn't want finding out about this. My chances with him were gone. Fucking hell, Eren. You did it.

I gulped nervously, as I made my way back inside. Everyone had already found other things to do. Some were drinking, some dancing, some kissing. Gross. I scanned the room for my friends, seeing them near the bar, or whatever that was.

"Eren!" shouted Armin as he waved his hand, almost falling on the ground.

"Armin, you're a little tipsy. How much did you even drink?" I asked as I looked at the beer bottle he was holding.

Mikasa facepalmed herself "He didn't even drink half of it. He's just not good with alcohol." she said looking at him taking another sip. I took the bottle from his hand, before he could get the chance to take another sip. "Enough for tonight, buddy."

"I'll take him from here." said Mikasa, as she tried to help him stay on his feet.

I could see in the corner of my eye, someone watching me. Someone I didn't even want to see right now. I decided I'd give all my attention to something way more important. The alcohol on the table.

I poured myself a glass of wine and took a sip.