???

The women woke up slowly. She wore a black gown and black gloves. Somehow she was in a big glass box. Everything around her was dark. She breathed in and out praying that she wasn't underground. It was her worst fear. A light flickered on.

You may think it was a good thing but you're incorrect. She stood up and gasped. Her mom and brother were strung to a wall. There hands and feet were nailed to the wall. She loud out a loud scream. The women pounded on the glass fearfully. She then saw a small light come on. She look to another side and saw a giant tv. The girl walked closer to check it out. From far away she spotted the words Danganronpa: Canadian total drama addition will be live 6 am tomorrow morning . She wondered what it meant. Years ago she was on total drama and Danganronpa was that Japanese show about killing or something.

She turned to the next side and saw a memorial. It had pictures of some of her friends. She gasped. On Sierra's face was a skull. Suddenly, a small light appeared on the glass. It was in sync with the odd girls picture. Sierra's death was played. The girl felt like she was going to vomit. Everyone else's faces were clear. All except one.

Was this person her capture?

"I see you've woken." A familiar dark voice said. She turned toward it. Her face was flooded with shock and then hate. She was correct. This person who she thought she trusted brought her here.

"What are you doing ??? this better be a prank." She glared at the person.

"It's going to be ok Gwen." The figure came up to the glass. They opened a hatch and put a plate of bull testicals inside. Gwen slapped it away angry.

"Oh well starve then." The person said looking sad. "You will come around soon. Just enjoy the show. It'll be amazing." The person left Gwen alone to sob.