Evening

"I could've sworn we had hotdogs but I guess not." Chef said looking confused. "Oh well I'll make pizza instead." Everyone cheered happily. Until, he put gross stuff on our pizza. But pizza was pizza and most of us tried to make the best of it.

Cody came up to Dawn and whispered she looked hot in a bikini. Alejandro scolded him for spying on women while Zeke said it was perfectly fine. We ended up having a food fight and ended up pissing off Chef.

That night we had a campfire after Chris gave us some marshmallows.Noah was uninterested so he skipped. Duncan told us scary stories and wouldn't stop laughing at Courtney for getting scared.

"You two would be so cute together." I wiggled eyebrows at them and Courtney blushed and insisted I was wrong. Cameron was still in the bubble so Duncan decided to push him around. We all chased him yelling at him to stop. Alejandro ended up tackling him and saved Cameron. We lost Owen and Izzy somewhere in the woods....

and found them making out. We went back to the cabins and rested. Someone had to kill one of our friends tomorrow. I wondered who would it be. I wondered if anyone would go through with it.

Chris said a good night announcement and it was horrifying.