Day 2 (breakfast time)

The announcement went off causing me to groan. I rolled off my bed and rolled off my bed. I fell with a thud and my body ached. I got up and got dressed. I heard knocking at my door and assumed it was Dawn. I was shocked when it was both Bridgette and Courtney. I tried to ask what happened but the girls said they would tell me when we got to breakfast.As we walked to breakfast we all decided to theorize about my talent. When we got there Dawn had an ice pack on her head. Her arms were all clawed up and she looked horrified.

I ran up to her. The only people who weren't here were Heather, Owen, and Alejandro. And Cameron was out of his bubble and in a seat next to Trent.

"Are you ok?" I whispered to her.

"I'm fine really." She grinned up at me.

"Who did this?" I asked angrily glaring at everyone.

"Heather." Cameron said adjusting his glasses.

*flashback woooo*

Cameron was rolling around his bubble when he saw Beth and Lindsey both dragging Dawn. Behind them was a horrifying looking Heather. He quickly rolled after them. Heather pulled out a knife smirking. He quickly texted the four people he thought of as leaders and strong. Owen, and Alejandro to keep her down. Courtney to make an decision. Lastly, he called upon Duncan for defense.

"You're the first to go weird girl." Heather said evilly. She was about to stab Dawn in the chest when Cameron quickly out his bubble and tackled Heather. Even though he was weak he managed to get her down. The others quickly arrived and apprehended Heather.

"What about those two?" I pointed angrily at the girls.

"They aren't innocent but they were clearly manipulated by Heather." Courtney said glaring at the two girls. "Don't worry (y/n) they will be closely watched. But for now we have Owen and Alejandro guarding Heather. Will you deliver all this food to Owen?" She asked me.

"Sure." It gave me a chance to see Heather.