Day One (breakfast time)

Around 7 in the morning I was woken by a loud a loud announcement.

Bear Chris appeared on my screen. He was being massaged by chef who looked clearly annoyed. "Good morning campers. It's seven o clock in the morning. It's time to get up and get our ratings up. Go and murder someone. See you later." I groaned. My phone dinged and I saw I had a text.

Group chat
Courtney: Everyone should eat breakfast together.
Duncan: No way princess. I rather eat you out.
Harold: gosh you are so disgusting.
Duncan: I'll go to your cabin and beat your ass nerd.
Dawn: please stop the violence
Ezekiel: why are girls so stupid
Leshawna: excuse me
Bridgette: what did you just say

Y/n has left the chat

Y/n has been added to the chat

Courtney: It's important you stay for announcements. Also Zeke that was highly inappropriate.
Beth: what did homeschool just say?

I sighed and muted the chat. I was to lazy and tired for this. Can't I go home and read wattpad. It sucked the only thing this phone could do is text other campers, read rules, and play lame Chris games. I heard knocking on my door. I prayed it wasn't Courtney. I opened it to see Dawn. A small smile appeared on her face as I opened the door. Birds and butterflies flew around the girl.

"Good morning (y/n) I was thinking that we should walk to breakfast together." She looked into my room. "Oh my where are you ultimate tools? I see you haven't discovered your talent yet." She said curiously.

"Yeah I still haven't figured it out, also breakfast sounds good."

Chef plopped some weird green substance onto my plate. I swore it was moving. Dawn frowned about to say something to chef but he covered her mouth. We sat down at the table across Bridgette. There wasn't much people here yet. Courtney and Bridgette were scolding Zeke for his sexist comments. Cameron was in his bubble trying to get chef to find a way to feed him through his bubble.

Beth, Lindsey, and Heather walked into the room together talking. When Heather saw Cameron she pushed his bubble so she could get her food. He fell onto his head. Heather and her friends sat down next to me. Heather gave me a fake grin and I shivered. Suddenly, I felt as though I remembered something.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Why did I feel like heather said that?

Harold and Scott walked in together. Scott saw I wasn't eating and asked if he could eat it after he got his plate. Harold and Scott rescued Zeke from the angry girls and they sat at the other table. Duncan, Owen, and Cody all walked in together talking about the time Owen defeated a giant bear. Noah was right behind them trying to tell them Owen was lying. When Duncan saw Harold he made a fist and smirked. Leshawna and Izzy were talking. Leshawna was wide eyed.

"You did not do any of that girl." Leshawna said out loud.

Alejandro came in and the ladies swooned. Courtney turned bright red and made the seat next to her open. I was shocked when Duncan ran from where he was sitting with Harold to sit next to Courtney. She glared at him and whispered angrily. He smirked and an arm around her. Alejandro stopped and looked at me. The handsome man walked right up to me. My heart burst.

"(y/n) you are quite lovely. I was wondering if I can sit in between you and Heather." I nodded my head. Dawn moved down a seat and so did I. Alejandro grinned at Heather and she flipped him off.

The last person who came in was Trent. He looked like he hadn't slept well last night. Bags were under his eyes.

After getting breakfast he sat next to Noah. They discussed music until Chris walked in.

The lodge got super quiet as he stood on my table and began talking

"Campers it looks like we have a problem." He said. "It seems like everyone is getting along too well. So I'll give you all a motive."

"A motive for what?" Noah raised an eyebrow.

"Does that mean we're going to the mall?" Lindsey asked. Heather looked slightly annoyed.

"A motive to kill." Chris said darkly. Everyone looked at one another.

"Well whatever it is it isn't going to work." Bridgette spoke up.

"Yeah because we're all friends." Courtney grinned at the blonde.

"Speak for yourselves." Heather muttered.

"Ok when you all hear the motive you might take your time. It's because you are friends that you'll want to fulfill this motive." Everyone was silent.

"The motive is if you kill someone and don't get caught you will get 1 million dollars and get to take a friend of your choice with you."

"What do you mean take a friend with us. Are we going on a shopping spree." Lindsey giggled.

"Well you students will have trials to figure out the murder. If the blackened remains unfound all the others usually die." I heard some gasps. "But since I'm felling kind I will let you take one person with you if you succeed.

I looked around hoping no one could consider it. Duncan was gazing at Courtney with some weird look. Courtney and Bridgette awkwardly looked at each other with an look of fear. Alejandro was sneaking glances at Heather who was telling her friends to choose her if they went through with the murder. I looked at Dawn. Her blue eyes met mine, and then she looked at Scott frowning. She then stood up.

"I will not play your evil game." She confidently spoke.

"Oh yea and you have a time limit. I want the first murder done before midnight of tomorrow or everyone dies." Chris grinned widely. It was inevitable then. Someone had to die and someone had to take a life.

The question was who would do such a thing?

*The free times will be randomly generated.*