1

TW

Blue's POV

Blue ran to the bathroom as quick as she could, closing the stall door behind her and throwing her head over the side of the toilet.

Yes. This was the start of Blue's terrible, terrible eating habits. It all started middle middle. These years were gonna the years that haunted her the most.

She was trying to hold her freshly dyed dark hair when she heard the bathroom door open.

She mentally cursed at herself  and tried to stay as quiet as possible until the person left.

But she failed.

"Blue?!" She heard Ala behind her, hand covering her mouth.

Ala was the only person she talked to, besides her family, even between the quartet.

"Ala, you c-can not tell anyone about this." She threw her head against the wall, hand falling over her knees that she brought up to her binded chest.

Oh yeah, that was a thing. She completely changed since kindergarten and first grade. Instead of her long red locks, shes got a dark brown pixie cut. Instead of her pink skirts, she had black rip jeans and fishnets. The only thing that has stayed the same was her having a loud of freckles, short, and mute (with an acception for Ala and her dad).

Ala was freaking out. Blubbering something about being sick and should go to the nurse. "Ala! What is the nurse going to do? Call my mom? Give me crackers and send me back to class?" Blue snapped.

"Do you think your mom would answer?.." Ala sat down next to the short girl.

Blue shook her head. "Nope, she has work and she can't leave and all that shit." She mocked in his mother's voice.

Ala kept her head down, not saying anything.

"Blue.. Please tell me what's going on." She begged, taking her hand.

"Fine but only if you promise to not tell anyone."

Ala thought about it. She knew that if it was what she thought it was, she'd have to go back on her promise. She still nodded, feeling a pain of guilt.

"I haven't eaten anything for the past 56 hours." Blue muttered earning a gasp from Ala.

"Blue-"

Blue threw her hand over Ala's mouth. "Sh! I've already heard it all! You don't have to tell me 'oh, Blue, you should eat!' 'Oh, Blue, it's not healthy!' Just.. Shut it."

Ala frowned and nodded.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was a Friday night and all the girls planned a slumber party. It had to be at Reya's house because Blue's parents weren't home (as always), Jo's parents and sister were in Chicago, and Ala's heater broke. She had been staying with Reya for a few days.

Blue was running late. She got caught up in a fight with a few girls and she lost track of time after she passed out. She quickly got on her bike and started to Reya's house.

Riding through a shortcut through a forest, she began to get dizzy. She shook it off and kept going.

But it only got worse.

She almost made it to Reya's street.. But she crashed and fell unconscious for the second time that day.

Wow! That was certainly.. Something. Sorta angsty but you did get that cute part with Ala and Blue. I guess the secret is out. How my eating habits (and what will be revealed in the next few chapters) all began.

Go check out my lovely girlfriend's story Wattpad University. It is the greatest thing I've ever read and what gave me an idea for this.

And go follow mine and my girlfriend's shared account, @JoAndBlueOffical!  There you can see the Queer Quartet as little peoples and hopefully more in the future!