5

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. It was now near winter and it was a fact that the Lynn family wouldn't be able to afford to keep Blue in the hospital for any longer.

Which is why Reya, Ala, and Jo were currently setting up a lemonade stand. Yes a group of teenagers were setting up a lemonade stand. What's your point?

"Jo, I swear to God if you drop this on my foot prepare for the wrath of blackmail." Ala panted, helping Jo carry crates they found in Jo's garage.

Jo rolled her eyes. "Relax, I got a good grip."

Reya was making the signs. "Guys! I'm out of yellow paint." She was panicking.

They all sighed. "What would Blue do if she was here?"

Ala smiled. "Calm us down."

Reya giggled, resting her head in her hands. "Then take one thing at a time."

Ala and Reya heard sobs and looked over at Jo. "I-I just miss her so much-" She choked out.

The other two girls awed and hugged their friend.

"We all do. But it's gonna be okay!" Ala sounded hopeful.

All Jo could do was nod. Words took too much energy at the moment. Something scarce over the past few months.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"How much do we have?" Ala looked in the jar of money.

Raya shrugged. "I don't know, but we're out of lemons."

Shoot.

Ala dumped out everything in the jar and started counting. "Erm. We have… four dollars, 28 cents, a button, and a raisin.."

They all groaned. "This is a disaster." Jo whined.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ala took her phone out of her pocket. "It's Blue's mom!" Her voice was a mixture of nervous and excited.

A 50/50 chance of being good… or bad.

"Hello?"

"It's Blue. She's awake."