4

((Heere, have some fluff))

Over the past few days, the girls basically never left Blue's side.

Weeks past and the group started getting more and more anxious.

"What if she doesn't wake up? Does the Lynn family even have enough money for the bill?!" Ala paced around the room practically pulling her hair out.

"Ala! Quit it! She's going to wake up. Don't talk like that!" Jo sat her down on a chair.

"But-"

Reya put a hand on her shoulder. "No buts. We know you're worried about her but so are we."

But Ala shot up in rage. "She was my first friend! I don't want to loose her!"

"You're not going to! She's going to be fine!" Jo fought back.

The bickering went on until Reya burst. "Shut it! Both of you! We can't fight against each other, it's not what she would want.."

The both lowered their heads, muttering sorrys.

"How about we all do something that we know that she'd like!" Reya suggested, trying to bring up everyone's spirits, as always.

"Jo, she's always liked it when you sing. And Ala, she always liked it when you painted her nails. I can crack a few jokes. It'll be like when everyone at school forgot her birthday!" She giggled at the memory.

She was so sad that day, but they all did everything they could to cheer her up.

They all nodded.

"Oh! That reminds me! My parents got me something and I snuck it here." Jo went over to her bag, rummaging through it for a while.

When she turned around, she presented a black case.

"What? I don't understand.." Reya tilted her head in total confusion.

Jo smiled and opened the case, revealing a small guitar.

"Woah! Is that real?" Reya stood up, going to check it out.

"It's so small!" Ala giggled behind Reya.

Jo nodded proudly, "yeah! It's called a ukulele! I think I'm pretty good at it too."

"What's a song that Blue likes…" Ala started thinking.

"Hand in my Pocket! She loves how hippy it sounds!" Jo pointed out, laughing a bit.

They all laughed and nodded.

"I'll pull up the chords. Ala, do you have nail polish?" Jo started searching on her phone.

Ala went to her bag and pulled out a box. "Always."

Ala pulled out all of Blue's favorite shades of pink. Everytime she has Ala paint her nails, it's always a bunch or different shades of pink in and precise order. Like she was trying to tell them something.

"Are we sure we're aloud to do this?" Ala started shaking the bottles of nail polish.

Reya shrugged, "who cares? We're just kids!"

Jo finally found the right chords and Ala got the bottles open.

Jo started strumming the right tune, tapping her foot a little.

They all knew the song by heart. The entire group knew everyone's favorite songs, like it was their duties as best friends.

"I'm broke but I'm happy, I'm poor but I'm kind" Jo started singing, strumming along, trying not to laugh at the silly face Reya pulled when she looked at her.

"I'm high but I'm grounded, I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed" Ala started singing along with Jo, smiling at her.

"What it all comes down to

Is that everything's gonna be fine, fine, fine" Both of the girls looked at Reya.

"No! I am not singing!" She squealed

Jo started strumming intensely and Ala stared her down.

"Come on! Do it for Blue!" Ala cheered on, continuing with her nail art.

"Fine!"

"'CAUSE I GOT ONE HAND IN MAH POCKET AND THE OTHER ONE'S GIVING A HIGH FIVE!" They all sang, giggly and just being a bunch of teenage girls.

Just like if Blue were there.