camping trip.

thank you for 1k reads :))
-----
age 14/15
el's pov

max and i have been in my room for a few hours trying to figure out what i should pack. tomorrow hopper and joyce are going to take the party, nancy, jonathan, and i on a camping trip.

i am beyond excited. i have never really gone outside hawkins, besides the time i went to find my sister.

"el i think you should bring this one." max said holding up a black bikini that i wasn't even supposed to own, but max had bought it for me anyways.

"this one instead?" i asked holding up a pink one piece that had white stripes on it.

"el come on." she said laughing and taking it from my hand.

"max i am not wearing that thing." i said crossing my arms.

"and why not? you'd look amazing." she said holding it up to me.

"because hopper would freak." i said pushing it away, grabbing my one piece, and putting it in my bag.

"well it's a good thing it's your body and not hopper's." max said putting the two piece in my bag and taking out my other one.

"i'll take both." i said placing the pink one in my bad and going to grab more clothes from my closet.

after i finished packing it got pretty late, so max just spent the night because we would have to pick her up early the next morning anyways.

the next morning...

i woke up to hopper shaking my feet and saying, "come on kid it's time to wake up."

max and i sat up groggily and rubbed our eyes.

"and clean your room a little before we go. it is a wreck." he told me.

i looked around at just about all my clothes scattered across the floor, random shoes on my bed, and magazines all across my desk and shrugged.

"fine." i replied starting to move everything to its rightful spot with my mind.

"huh uh." hopper said shaking his head, "the right way."

i just gave him a mean look until he walked towards the kitchen. i finished cleaning up my room with my powers, earning a laugh from max.

we both threw on 'comfy clothes' as max calls them because we were going to be in the car for a few hours. i wore black sweat pants and one of mike's t-shirts. max had on a pair of white pajama shorts and an oversized blue sweatshirt.

once we were dressed we walked out to the kitchen where hopper had breakfast ready for us. he didn't make eggos, but i guess i like eggs and toast too.

just as we finished our breakfast hopper walked into the kitchen with joyce and the party following behind him.

i instantly got up and threw myself at mike giving him the biggest hug ever. he squeezed me tightly and whispered, "good morning gorgeous" in my ear causing me to giggle.

"every time." dustin said rolling his eyes.

"you're tellin me." hopper said nudging him.

we finally pulled away and i could see everyone except for hop of course holding in their giggles.

"alright girls load your stuff into the car." joyce said.

"wait where are jonathan and nancy?" i asked making sure they were still going.

"they said they'll just meet us there. they are taking his car." joyce told me.

"okay." i said going to my room to grab max and i's bags.