cherry lipgloss.

age 15/16
as requested, spice
main pov

it was a friday afternoon and mike and el were both sitting on his bed listening to music. their fingers were intertwined and mike thought el looked exceptionally beautiful today, but he couldn't put his finger on why.

"mike." el said scooting a little closer to him.

"yeah el?" mike asked her while smiling.

"look." she said getting close to his face. they were only a few inches apart.

"what is it?" mike asked her as he put his hands on her cheeks.

then el sat back, pulled out a lip gloss tube from her sweatshirt pocket and showed him.

"oh. new lipgloss?" mike asked, finally realizing what she was trying to show him.

"yes. it is red, and sparkly, and tastes like cherry." she said all excited.

"can i taste it?" mike said scooting closer.

"sure." el said untwisting the cap and putting it all over mike's lips.

"el that is not what i meant." mike said laughing.

"what? you look good." said el through her giggles.

"oh i do?" mike asked and puckered his lips to show off his new lipgloss.

instead of replying el just leaned in and kissed him. they kissed for a few more seconds before the kiss intensified.

el moved so her legs so they were on either side of his lap and began to kiss him back harder. mike was shocked, but continued to kiss her while moving his hand up and down her thighs.

then, mike flipped them so he was on top of her, with her legs wrapped tightly around him. mike started leaving kisses all over el's jaw which was something new for them.

el surprised herself when she let out a soft moan. she instantly covered her mouth and apologized.

"i'm sorry." el said sitting up.

"no el you're allowed to do that. if we kiss and you like something you're allowed to make noise." mike said putting his hands on her shoulders.

"really?" el asked raising her eyebrows.

"yeah just not too loud or else nancy will here us." mike told her as he laughed.

then el leaned in and kissed him again. this time mike was laying down and el was on top of him with her legs on either side of his lap.

she decided to copy what mike did because she liked it so she thought he would to. she kissed his jaw a few times and began to lightly suck on his neck. this is something she learned from one of her soaps.

now mike was a moaning mess as he tightly gripped el's hips. "i take it you like that?" el said as she kissed his neck again.

"shut up." mike said laughing and he kissed her lips again.

el hummed into the kiss and brought mike to a sitting position by his shirt. mike's hand slid up el's sweat shirt a little bit causing her to gasp in surprise.

el moved so she was sitting in his lap with her legs wrapped around him, as she was trying to make them closer than they already were.

they continued to give each other soft kisses back and forth giggling in between each one.

"i might like you're new lipgloss el." mike said before he kissed her for a few seconds.

el pulled away and said, "i think so too" before she continued to kiss him once more.

"you taste really good." mike said in between their kisses.

"mike i think you're wearing the lip gloss more than me." el told him as she sat back onto the pillows and laughed.

"do i look good?" mike asked as he climbed onto el and puckered his lips.

"mhm." el mumbled into the kiss.

mike rested his head on her chest and continued to kiss her neck making her giggle.

then they heard a knock at the door followed by nancy saying, "can i come in?"

mike rolled off of el and said, "yeah come in."

nancy opened the door, walked in, and asked, "do you guys still want me to take you to the arcade?"

"yes." mike replied as if it were obvious.

"nice lipgloss by the way." nancy said to mike.

"shut up." mike said wiping his mouth while el laughed.

"no seriously, glitter looks really nice on you." nancy said laughing and walked out of the room.

"i hate her sometimes." mike said rolling over to face el.

"be nice, she's your sister." el said pecking his lips.

"you guys have two minutes to get downstairs or i'm not taking you." nancy yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

el and mike looked at each other, got up, and raced down the stairs. mike went in public with sparkly lips that day, but he didn't mind as long as it was from el.
---------------------------
805 words
i hope y'all are having a good day.
i didn't really have time to proof read so sry.
thank ya for 900 reads.
vote, comment, and request.