iii

THIRD PERSON

♡♡♡

"had a lot of fun huh?" melissa smirked after dropping johnny off.

"yeah?" kenzie responded, confused with why her mother was smirking.

she turned up the radio and gUeSs WhAt...

johnny's song was playing.

mackenzie instantly smiled. she decided to text him.

♡♡♡

kenzie: hey guess what?!?!

johnnyorlando: whatttt

kenzie: the most is playing on the radio!

johnnyorlando: !!!!!

kenzie: iM a pRoUd MaMa

johnnyorlando: iM a PrOuD sOn

kenzie: lmfaoo... well anyway, talk to you later :)

johnnyorlando: well, ttyl ;)

"ooh a winky face." madiie welcomed her as they reached home.

"what?" mackenzie was hella confused.

"you're dumb." maddie stuck out her tongue at her sister.

♡♡♡

"so what kind of song?" johnny questioned scooter. him and mackenzie were in a meeting with scooter regarding their collaboration.

"i am thinking a love song, obviously. its a duet." scooter replied.

both of them nodded their heads. "okay, so you guys should strt with the lyrics." scooter continued.

"what? seventeen and sixteen year old teenagers are not capable of writing love songs!" mackenzie said as johnny nodded along.

"this will take years." johnny added.

"at least you can try."

"ugh fine, but don't yell at us when we get no results." she said as they walked off.

♡♡♡

"so kenz." johnny said. well, that was new.

"ooh. new nickname. i like it." kenz said.

"i know, i am amazing." he smirked. "anyways, wanna go to my place? i have my car so melissa doesn't have to drop us off." he proposed.

"sure, let me text her."

♡♡♡

"are your parents home? and your sisters? i think i will get along with lauren." kenzie kept chatting.

"yes, mom is home. and all three of them are too. you seem too excited." he chuckled at her behaviour.

"i don't know why though." mackenzie said honestly.

"you're cool."

"i know, cooler than you." she said with the swag.

he rang the doorbell. a woman of average height opened the door.

"mom, this is my friend mackenzie. mackenzie? mom." he introduced them.

"oh so you're mackenzie." his mother smirked.

"thats me." she gave her a big smile.

"well come on in!" she cheerfully welcomed them.

as mackenzie entered the house, she looked around. the house was decorated with different decors. the walls complimented the curtains and everything matched perfectly. there were different photo frames hanging around of their family photos, childhood pictures etc.

"nice house, mrs. orlando." she complimented.

"thanks dear, call me meredith."

"oi john!" a girl of around his age came down the stairs, and was amused to see someone else with john.

"oh my god, mackenzie ziegler?!" she freaked out.

"oh yeah, this is my sister lauren. lauren, as you clearly know, this is mackenzie." he said.

"oh! so you are lauren. to be honest i was so excited to meet you." she smiled.

"that's amazing! but how are you friends with my idiotic brother?"

"shut up..." john dragged. mackenzie silently laughed at the pair of siblings.

♡♡♡

"well, now that we are finally free of my sisters, let's think about the lyrics." johnny started.

"yeah, i don't know how to write this you know, i have no experience in love at all." she shrugged.

"meh, screw it. i wanna watch a movie." he let himself fall on the bed.

"you're giving up that easy? well, fine cause same." she laid down next to him.

"well then let's watch movies!"

"marvel movie marathon?" kenzie suggested.

"oh my god a thousand times yes!" he replied, dramatically.

♡♡♡

"we watched like three movies, out of more than twenty. i should get home now." she said while checking the time.

"yeah, today was fun." he replied.

"let me just call mom to pick me up-"

"i can drop you." he cut her off.

"are you sure? its kinda late."

"yes yes, don't worry about me."

♡♡♡

"thank you for the amazing marathon. tell your family thanks too. they were so sweet. text me when you're home." she said and kissed his cheek.

"b- bye." johnny stuttered.

she waved and went inside her place.

one thing he didn't understand was...

why did he stutter?

hehe this book
ain't getting much
attention like ik it's
shit but... comment?
and vote or you suck ;)