x

JOHNNY ORLANDO

♡♡♡

i regret yelling at her. i am so stupid. i have to stop her.

i hurried to the bus stop. it started raining heavily on the way. but i had to go.

i reached the bus stop. i looked everywhere but couldn't find her. it was too late. i just stupidly stood there with my clothes getting soaked in water.

it was evening. because of the heavy rain, the streets were empty. i walked in the rain on my way home.

the only person i could think about was mackenzie.

why am i thinking about her so much? why can't i just distract myself? she will come along. she has to. after all, she is my friend.

friend. just a friend.

i began to realize. i can't stop thinking about her since the kiss. she means a lot to me. i would do anything for her. i think hayden was right.

i am falling for mackenzie ziegler, my fake girlfriend.

♡♡♡

eventually, i reached home with a rushed feeling. mom was furious at me.

"where were you without telling me? and why are you all soaked? go change!" she pointed towards the door upstairs that was my room.

i carefully walked upstairs so i wouldn't slip. i went inside the bathroom and stripped all my wet clothes down.

i finally turned on the shower. it was relaxing bathing in hot water and it gave me time and mind to think about everything.

wow, this danielle girl really ruined my friendship with kenz.

i wish she never messaged me. i won't let her into my life. ever.

i got out of the bath and changed into cozy clothes.

i was so happy for some reason, so i decided to try writing a song, a verse or chorus maybe.

i opened my songbook and began thinking.

a lot of ideas were in my head, i couldn't decide which ones to write. so i scribbled everything down.

♡♡♡

i placed all the lyrics correctly in the song and divided it into the verse and the chorus.

Let's talk about all those things that we shouldn't talk about
Those kind of words that would change all the things we talk about
Tell me do you ever think of us?
Should I ask for more or should I stop?

What if a tomorrow means that we are here together?
What if we are taking chances just to loose it all?
Am I really crazy thinking 'bout this all together?
What if I've been missing the writing on the wall?

What if I say

I know, you know
What if I told you I like you?
We stay, we go
What if I told you I like you?
I know, you know
What if I told you I like you?
We stay, we go
What if I told you I like you?

scooter would be proud.

all i could think about writing this was kenzie. it needs another verse but i can't think of a suitable lyric for it.

i decided that i will go to scooter's office tomorrow to show him that.

for now, i need food and sleep.

did y'all like it?
then vote hehe
and make sure to
comment plsss

25 votes for
next chapter.
and rn im half
dead yayy 🤠