xxii

THIRD PERSON

♡♡♡

mackenzie was getting ready for her date with johnny. yes, he finally manned up and officially asked her out.

she didn't know where they were going, he told her to dress comfortable.

she wore dark blue jeans and a white top along with a blue headband. (a/n: i'm bad at describing shit so see the pic above hehe)

she did light makeup and sprayed some perfume on her neck and wrists.

by the time she was ready, the doorbell rang.

melissa welcomed him inside and called for mackenzie's name.

she picked her phone up and rushed downstairs.

"hi." she smiled. "hey, you look amazing, kenz."

melissa was in awe at the sight. john was such a gentleman unlike any of her previous boyfriends. she could see her future with him.

she snapped a candid of them and they instantly looked at her. "mom, what are you doing?" kenzie chuckled.

"you guys look great together. i had to click a photo."

she playfully rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand, "let's go."

they got into the car and she connected her phone with the aux. the first song she played was "day and night"

johnny looked at her and chuckled, "seriously?"

"yes, this is what got us together." she smiled.

"well, i guess so."

soon, they reached the place johnny planned for them to go to.

they walked up the hills for a few minutes, mackenzie still confused but happy he didn't do fancy crap for their first real date.

they finally stopped walking,and mackenzie was in awe at what she saw.

there were cozy blankets laid with a huge picnic basket and all of it was set up like a castle using the logs of a tree as support.

"um, i know you like cliché things and all, so i-i tried." johnny started while rubbing the back of his neck with nervousness.

"john, i love it so much!" she said and hugged him.

out of the nearby trees appeared hayden and annie with grins plastered on their faces.

"oh my goodness! you guys helped him? and annie?!" she exclaimed. they laughed.

"yes. and we should go now. have fun!" hayden winked.

"so, we're finally alone." she nervously chuckled.

"as it should be." he wrapped his arms around her waist and gave her a cute smile. (a/n: just imagine that i mean HOW CUTE)

they kept talking, laughing and eating until it was time to go.

john stopped them in the middle of the hill, where they could get the view of the bear sunset.

"mackenzie, i've been love with you for a really long time and i am glad that i realized it. you know that we've been fake dating, but i've been meaning to ask you something." he paused.

"will you be my girlfriend, for real this time?" he asked and held both of her hands.

she smiled and nodded repeatedly, "yes!"

both of them had wide smiles on their faces. they got closer to each other and kissed.

♡♡♡

"see you soon. text me when you reach home." she smiled.

"will do."

"goodnight, kenz."

they shared a long kiss and then he left.

as soon as she opened the door, maddie started asking multiple questions.

"what happened? i heard smooches from outside. did it go well? where did you guys go?"

"maddie, chill." she laughed.

"tell me everything." the elder sister demanded.

"he organized a picnic in the hills bec–"

"because you love chiché stuff." maddie completed her sentence. she nodded.

"and let's just say we're dating for real." she smirked.

"oh my god aww!" she hugged the brunette.

"hope our relationship goes strong."

ghost readers, yay
people are so inactive
they just read and
just whoosh! no vote
or comment hehe

no goals
cause y'all
don't complete
em and i will
update late as i
have exams AGAIN