vi

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

♡♡♡

"sooo, how was your first day dating?" maddie kept asking me.

"fake dating. not real, maddie." i rolled my eyes for the hundredth time today.

"whatever..." she said, exiting my room.

now that i was alone, i thought about it. it wasn't that weird. i mean we managed a day. but i really hope we don't get awkward after we fake break up or whatever.

just then i heard my phone ringing. it was a facetime request from john.

i picked up the phone and faced the camera to the ceiling.

"mackenzie, show your faceee." john whined.

"you didn't warn me you're gonna call, i look bad." i shyly said.

"i bet you don't, kenz."

"oh, what do you know?' i chuckled.

"mack, please."

i faced the camera towards my face and asked, "new nickname?"

"yes. now tell me, what are you thinking about?" i could tell he was bored out of his mind too.

"to be honest, about the whole dating thing. you think it's weird?" i asked.

"i mean yeah, but we managed to have such a great friendship after talking for one day. we clicked. nothing can destroy our bond, you know?" he said. how cute.

"aww, juan. that was so sweet. you can have all them girls just by saying something like this." i winked.

"but i have you." it was his turn to wink. i blushed. he noticed.

"look, i made my fake girlfriend blush." he smirked.

"aye! stop teasing meee." i whined.

"anyway, wanna go somewhere? i'm bored plus scooter will be proud if we go out hOlDiNg HaNdS." johnny said holding hands in a funny voice.

"haha, sure."

♡♡♡

I N S T A G R A M!

67,930 likes

m3ssym0nday: seems like this pair is having a lot of fun these days. they were seen holding hands at starbucks the other day and fans couldn't help but wonder what is going on!

♡♡♡

"oy, scooter!" johnny said through the phone.

"hey john, and hey kenzie." scooter replied as he already knew i was with him.

"did you see that drama account's post?"

"yes, i'm proud of you guys. this is doing really great for you guys' popularity too. both of you gained like two hundred thousand followers." scooter explained.

"well, great. but how will we survive six months?" john asked.

"oh, stuff hasn't even begun yet. meeting, my office, tomorrow."

♡♡♡

"we're doing great, right? then why do you want a trip to disneyland?" johnny asked scooter.

"i mean, it's a really romantic place with all the fireworks and all so there could be a kiss."

"what?! no." we said at the same time.

"kids! this is doing great for your popularity and i want to help you."

"that's too much though." i said while looking down.

"i could've set up a fake date for you all with random models and all, but i chose to set up you guys as you are comfortable with each other. come on, i want a viral photo tomorrow."

"fine."

wtf am i even
writing help me
i guess¿