xvi

THIRD PERSON

♡♡♡

johnny and kenzie were hanging out after what felt like years. he wished it wouldn't be weird for him.

he wished he could control himself in front of her.

he left his house at six thirty, it took half an hour to reach her place.

by seven, he had reached at mackenzie's. he knocked the door. he waited, but no one arrived. thinking she might be listening to loud music, he bent and took the key from under the doormat and opened it.

he put his phone on the counter and hung his jacket on the coat hanger before going upstairs to enter her room.

before he could go upstairs, he saw something he'd never want to see.

that girl was deadass making out with her boyfriend at the same time she invited him over.

saying that he was hurt was an understatement. the blonde cleared his throat to get their attention.

they looked up at an annoyed johnny. kenzie opened her mouth but before she could say something, john talked.

"you invited me to see your makeout show? seriously mackenzie?" he rolled his eyes.

he was so upset and mad at the same time but he wanted to come off as if it didn't effect him much.

"john i-" she couldn't finish her sentence as she was cut off by the annoyed blonde.

"yeah i gotta go." he looked down and stormed out.

the brunette got upset, but the black haired boy didn't seem to care. he was still too caught up in the moment.

"come on, kenzie. don't let him ruin the mood." he groaned and started kissing her neck.

she sighed. "not in the mood now, isaak."

but the boy kept persuading her. when she didn't give in, iSaAk bEiNg iSaAk pushed her against the wall.

"stop, isaak." she said a but louder. he moaned out a "no" while kissing her neck.

he then faced her, "you're looking so hot i can't control now."

"i don't want to!" she cried. he didn't listen at all and started undressing her forcefully.

♡♡♡

john was driving in an awfully slow speed. he couldn't stop thinking about everything.

he decided to call hayden to talk to him. while still looking at the road, he attempted to pick his phone up from the passenger seat.