The Cute Kid Likes Me

Sequel of 'The Cute Kid In My Maths And English Class' because uwu

The two boys quickly separated from each other as the loud, blaring noise of the bell was heard. Zak looked at the taller boy, before sending him a charming smile and heading to class.

Darryl gave him a quick wave before turning around and heading to his Science lesson. He still hadn't quite processed everything that had transpired all in the span of 30 minutes.

He made his way into the classroom and sat next to Dream. Looking at him suspiciously, Dream looked at his friend - Red tinted face, signs of severe sweating, frazzled hair and a bashful look ever present on his face.

"Either you ran a marathon or what I think happened, just happened - so spill," Dream demanded, putting his hands around Darryl's arms and staring at him intensely.

A/N-Mild DreamHalo because I'm a multi-shipping hoe

Darryl flushed an even deeper shade of red as he recalled the kiss he shared with Zak earlier that morning. Dream raised a knowing eyebrow, "You definitely did something with Zak, didn't you?"

"I found out Zak is Skeppy... and we kissed,"

Dream stared at Darryl in carefully concealed surprise before releasing his tight grip on his arms.

"...Darn, I missed it - the look on your face when you found out must've been hilarious,"

Lightly punching him in the shoulder, Darryl scolded him, before pouting in annoyance and turning back to the front of the classroom. Dream snickered quietly to himself before turning to face the front of the class just as the teacher walked in.

•0•0•

Zak practically flew into class, flinging himself over to Vincent, a blinding smile gracing his face.

"Oh my God, you're usually energetic and all but this is too much," Vincent groaned, as Zak essentially bounced in his chair.

Excitedly, Zak faced Vincent, grasped him by the shoulders and violently shook him.

"I! just! made! out! with! BadBoyHalo!"

Vincent stared at him dumbly for a second, before asking for Zak to elaborate.

"Ah well, you see - that adorable kid who looked at me in Math, riiiiight?" Zak asked, drawing out the vowel of the last word.

The brown-haired boy nodded slowly, and then squinted through his bandana - realising -

"Oh my God, he's BadBoyHalo I-"

Squealing, Zak nodded energetically - releasing his iron grip on his friend's shoulders. Vincent quietly whisper-cheered, "Yes, my ship has sailed!"

Zak rolled his eyes at Vincent's cheering and stared out of the window, still slightly lovestruck over what had occurred moments before.

•0•0•

Darryl grabbed Dream's arm and dragged him over to meet his unofficial boyfriend as soon as second period had ended. After a few tedious seconds of searching, he spotted Zak with his friend and skipped over to them.

As Darryl eagerly made his way over to them with Dream lingering behind - Zak spotted them and enthusiastically waved them over.

"So, this is the boy you've been pining over for all this time - up close, in the flesh," Vincent remarked - looking up at the boy before him.

Zak nodded, "He's adorable, right!?" He exclaimed, before interlocking his hand with Darryl's free hand and pushing his face up against Darryl's side - causing Darryl to sputter in surprise.