Chapter 1

Ethan was totally unprepared for the strength of the old vampire. He watched him run off with Benny so he grabbed the u.v. Sunsaber xl (as Benny called it) and ran towards Benny. He was at the bathroom and hit him on the neck and Jesse ripped it away from him and dragged him to a room throwing him against the wall.
Thinking fast Ethan grabbed a yard stick breaking it in half and throwing it toward Jesse, who was gone by the time it hit the ground. Perplexed he looked around and saw Jesse, and was grabbed being pulled away.

Ethan was dizzy and barely heard Sarah threaten him.

"I will never never be one of you." Was the only part Ethan fully caught.
"We'll see." Ethan tilted his head up at that as he couldn't figure out what he meant.

Time slowed as Jesse pulled up his sleeve and suddenly he knew. Benny's joke was going to become reality, he was going to die in this suite.
Then came the bite and Ethan screamed out and thrashed. All eyes were on him. Shock and confusion. But all Ethan saw was white, pain overtook him and it was so painful as venom slowly overtook him. The ground was cold as he was thrown to the ground. He thrashed the light was far to bright.

  "Either you join us, or he will." Jesse said and the door opened and Jesse was gone. Ethan was left on the floor thrashing in agony and pain.

   "Ethan!" Sarah yelled and ran to him and grabbed his arm.

    Ethan grabbed her hand with the little strength he had and slowly shook his head as he thrashed still. "Don't.." and instead Sarah pulled Ethan into her arms as Ethan started to finish the change.
Erica pulled Benny outside to keep him safe, it wasn't required, but they didn't know how Ethan would react. Like Sarah not reacting that much, or Erica acting like she was on a natural high and dancing, the first few hours were unpredictable.

Ethan sat up putting a hand to his head and his shoulders tensed a bit. He looked around and covered his face and sat up a bit. Ethan was dizzy and felt unbalanced as he stood. "I feel sick." Sarah grabbed his arm.

"We need to go before the school notices." She said and pulled him outside. Ethan followed squinting slightly in confusion and he fell against her slightly. "Let's get you out of here."