chapter 1

Hey sorry, this took so long, I had to reread it and all that. I hope you like how I'm continuing this story! If you haven't read veela and the vampire does so, it will make a lot of sense. Since I'm picking up where left off, with that said let's start.

Time skip 3 days

It was 3 days later and all anyone could talk about was Harry's and Draco's new development. They got so many questions, the entire thing spread like wildfire, they couldn't go anywhere because of the new development. Soon the quittech games were coming up and of course, Draco and Harry were going against each other. They were both playing seeker, on different teams, and they both were in it to win it, not lose. As they were getting ready in the dressing rooms, timothy flint, Marcus flints younger cousin came barging in. rushing up to Draco he called '' Draco Draco come here '' timothy called, Draco turned around in all his pureblood glory, with nothing but his pants on. Draco turned so everyone could see his pale abs that shined slightly in the light. The way the little strands of his hair shook ever so slightly when harry had heard timothy calling for Draco he turned. And Harry didn't know what had happened but something inside of him didn't like the way they interacted or how everybody was drooling at his Draco. That is his mate and his only, he should be the only one to see him like this. Harry saw red, Ron, however, caught on and grabbed his shoulder '' not now mate '' he whispered if it hadn't been for harry's vampire hearing harry most likely wouldn't have heard Ron. But harry did and harry knew he should deal with this later, and harry did soon realizing that the boy left and Draco was about to walk out the door. Draco's hands shaking ever so slightly, he stopped for a quick moment before turning to look at Harry, turning back around he left the dressing room to head to the field. Harry turned back around putting his robe back on, Harry grabbed his broom telling the team that they have 3 minutes to be out on the field. Harry, Ron, and Ginny headed out to the field, they see Draco bending down to kiss a girl's hand, while Draco's parents were there. She giggled slightly, harry's blood boiled seeing them, he could smell the creature in her, the omega creature in her. Harry didn't like what his mate was doing, but he shoved his feelings down as the game was about to start, so he got on his broom and rode to his position seeing as all his other teammates did so. Soon the snitch is released and the game begins. Harry moves side to side on his broom looking for the snitch, after about 1 hour, with a score of 160-90 with Gryffindor in the lead. Draco bolts so fast that harry almost doesn't see him, but he does and when he does harry chases after him eventually catching up to him. Soon their neck and neck, both reaching out to get the snitch, they can slightly hear people cheering for them more so for harry. But there is a fair amount of people cheering for Draco. Soon Draco makes a sharp turn flipping over his broom he falls successfully grabbing the snitch just as Harry was about to catch him he grabs his broom hopping on. Flying down, there are screams of joy and some boos, but more of the boos. Seeing as how most of the houses hated him, he flew down gracefully getting down. Draco had already gotten down and was talking to his parents and that girl, soon Draco grabbed the girl's waist pulling her in they took a picture together, his arm on her waist they were smiled. Soon Blaise came up with his mother, who had to come to see the game as well. ( I'm not sure if Blaise plays but in this he does ) They both looked away from each other, but kept their pureblood stature. Harry went to the corner to get a better view and be able to hear, '' Draco dearest I've heard there is a conflict between you and Blaise here. tell me why is that? '' Blaise's mom, maria asks, '' because of who my mate is-'' Draco was going to continue but was cut off because of Blaise. '' because your a bloody fag and your mate with the enemy '' Blaise says huffing, causing harry to step up but eventually steps down because Draco secretly waved him off. '' Blaise Zabini you shut your mouth, if Draco is gay then that's that you will not shame him. That is no reason to have a petty conflict, now the enemy I understand, potter is the enemy. '' maria aka blaises mother says slapping Blaise on the back of the head. '' yes mother '' Blaise reply looking rather upset, Lucius Malfoy was not a happy man, his son his heir was gay. And was mated to the enemy, while he could accept the fact that Draco was gay he could not accept the fact that he was mated to harry potter. He thought he raised Draco right, did he make a mistake? Maybe he did, he knew he should have had another kid, but Lucius would never say something. Because he and Draco just got back on good terms, and Nacrissa would murder him. Not fast but slowly and painfully, and that was the last thing he wanted. So he kept quiet, " that was a good game Draco you played well, you have a good eye. A Lot like your grandfather, if he hadn't been married and had a child before he graduated he would have gone professional. '' Lucius says grabbing Narcissa's arm, "let's go, " Lucius said walking off, Blaise grabbed his mother's arm walking off with them, soon Draco and the mystery girl followed suit. Draco holding the girl's arm, he whispered in her ear causing her to giggle. Harry was jealous but had enough inner control to not go after him, not knowing who the girl is and how badly he could ruin what he and Draco have. They soon reached the castle and ron walk over, " Harry mate you look as though you're about to kill somebody, it's almost lunch let's eat, " he says to Harry, patting him on the back. Harry slowly nods walking forward to the doors of the castle, then the great hall. Once he arrives he looks for Draco and his family * cough the girl cough *. Not finding them his mind runs with thoughts of what they could be doing, he soon shakes his head knowing he's being silly. Also knowing that his inner vampire would know if he was cheating, seeing as nothing has happened to him he can only assume Draco is fine. With that thought, he goes to sit down, next to ron and 'mione. After he fills his plate, he sees Dumbledore, the Malfoys, the zabini's, and the mystery girl burst in through the door. The adults arguing and the children looking tired of it. " you can't do that Dumbledore " Marias says, " I can do as I please this is my school and you have no power over me ms. Zabini. " Dumbledore says, " she may not but you see I do, and my friends as well, if we were to say pull our kids from this school. Many would follow, I'd hope you realize while you may not like the Slytherins, we are the ones who put money into this school. And most of the Ravenclaws are pureblood or half-bloods who have been raised in the wizarding world. So you see me. Dumbledore we could cause serious damage " Lucius says calmly looking at Dumbledore with not a fear in the world, causing all of the people who know him to stiffen. Especially the ones who grew up with pureblood status and stuff. 

1405 words
Wow that's alot I'm sorry this took forever I will be writing this on a computer with google docs and the free version of Grammarly. My writing should make alot more sense. I'm rewriting these 3 chapters it will take a bit but stay with me. Also my other story will be getting rewritten in the futureI love you all, have great day/night!

- Alex

November 29, 2019