chapter 3

Nobodys pov

Harry covered his thin bruised fingers with Draco's dark green sweater. The last thing he had of him, that smelled of his sweat Alpha smell.

He hadn't realized that he had been crying, until he sweater was starting to get wet. Draco had been gone for 4 months, Harry hadn't heard from him in months and it was driving him nuts. Harry was an omega, he was slowly dying even if he was a vampire. He needed his mate, his mates blood. His friends were worried for him, he was malnourished, he also bruised easily, and was constantly tired. He was a walking ghost.

Harry heard a pecking noise at his window, opening it he saw an owl. Who flew straight into his room, landing on a chair the owl was carrying a letter. Harry walked over to the owl, petted it. He grabbed a small bowl, filling it with some of hedwig's treats, and another bowl with water. He handed it to the bird, grabbing the letter he read.

My dearest Harry,

I miss you lots, being away from you is killing me inside. I can't get you off my mind, your sweet voice, lovely mess of a hair that i love to run my fingers through. Your bright emerald green eyes shine so much brighter when you see something you love. Or god your adorable bubbly laugh, that i wish never ends. I'm so dearly sorry for not reaching out sooner, but I needed to make sure things were safe before I got in contact with you. I'm under a lot of stress lately, and I ache without you. I can't tell you much, via letter. I would love to meet up soon, I have so much to tell you. If you can, meet me at 9 o'clock tonight, to find me and go to the forbidden forest, where we went to find the unicorns. Then turn left immediately upon entering, 12 steps to the left, and then turn right 16 steps forward. There I will be, do not bring friends, you will not be able to find me. I'm sure you are very much in need of this, so check the box for a surprise.

Much love my dear

Sincerely

Your Veela

Ripping the box open, quickly Harry opened it to find 3 vials of blood. Opening the first vial, he smelt it to make sure it wasn't poison. Smiling Harry said something he hadn't in a long time.

''Draco''

Hey, i'm back and better than ever. Since the corona virus and all that has cancelled school for at least another week, I should have plenty of time to write this story. No promises, Have a good rest of your night/day!

- Alex

published march 22

458 words