Destruction

"In Kings Landing"

Dany looks around her she tries to convince Jon to break the wheel with her after the destruction Jon looks at her for a moment "Dany look around is this how you picture things?!" Jon handed her a shield and gave it to her she looked at herself in the shield Jon looked at her "Dany look at yourself is that what you want for yourself for me Dany look!" Dany looked at herself and looked at the destruction she started to break down she was in shock "oh god what have I done?!" she dropped the shield and fell towards her knees she was sobbing hysteria she wanted to die what had she done she knew she was hurt and angry but this not what she wanted not at all she grabbed her knife and was about to kill herself when Jon stopped her he dropped the knife out of her hands she pushed him "why did you stop me I'm a monster I deserve to die!" Jon held her in his arms and whispered "no you don't you made a mistake" they both rose up from the ground staring at each other "what do we do Jon?" she asked in that moment Grey Worm and Tyrion ran in Tyrion saw the Queen lost and broken.

Jon covered for Dany "Tyrion she didn't mean for this to happens she was grieving and lost and hurt she didn't want this" Dany turned her back "God forgive me I'm just like my father" Dany cried Tyrion took her hand "no your not your grace" Grey Worm nodded Jon knew this was bad "Tyrion what do we do now?" Tyrion knew this was not good "if she tries to take the throne she'll be executed along with you however if she doesn't the others will be force to ask you to murder her" Jon held onto Dany "I will not kill her there must be another way what if she and I left the city" Grey worm spoke in Valerian language "it will not work they will hunt you both down and kill you" Tyrion agreed "either outcome is not good you'll both be killed" they heard explosions outside that was not a good sign Grey worm looked outside "oh crap Sansa Stark is here along with Arya whatever your going to do we better do now to protect her" all were panicking Jon held onto Dany "Tyrion can you fake our deaths?" Dany was in shock "what do you know what you ask?" Tyrion asked" Grey Worm and I can but for how long?" Jon sighed "indefinitely" all were shock Dany was in disbelief "Jon there must be another way" Jon disagreed "Dany I love you and if there was any other way I would take it but either way you'll wind up dead and you mean more to me than my family" Tyrion "if were going to do it best do it now their coming" she nodded towards Grey Worm.

Sansa and Arya approached and saw Daenerys and Jon dead on the floor Arya was upset "what happened?" Tyrion explained "a soldier tried to kill them they fight them as they could but they ended up defeated" Sansa "he loved her at least they died together" Sansa cried "let's bury them together Tyrion interrupted "I'll handle it besides you have other matters to concern yourself with" Sansa nodded both her and Arya left rode off on their horses when the coast was clear Daenerys and Jon got up off the floor Tyrion "nice work your graces now what where will you go" Jon knew they couldn't go to Esso or Bravos but they could go beyond the Wall "the Free Folk are my friends and Family besides Tourmund owes me one" Daenerys nodded "he was the only person who respected me during WinterFell's battle" Jon nodded "he'll protect us" Tyrion agreed "so our Queen will live among the Wildlings" Dany shook her head "no I'll live among the Free Folk as a woman not the Queen" Tyrion agreed "and what about us" Daenerys looked at them "you must keep up the charade as long as Sansa is in charge we cannot return do what you must to break the wheel Tyrion and Grey Worm keep your promise to Missandei and go to her homeland and protect the people" he hugged her with joy and understanding Tyrion sighed "I'll get you a ship you both might want to change" they quickly headed towards Dragon-stone changed and was outside of white Harbor she wore a scarf hood to conceal her face Jon had on his furs and Ghost with him Tyrion and Grey worm were waiting for them "ship is fully stocked and fueled captain will take you no questions ask" they nodded and hugged them as they departed.

Jon was below deck he looked outside as Dany rested he knew living with the Free Folk wouldn't be easy but if anyone could handle it would be them "Jon?" Jon kissed her hand "hey go back to sleep" Dany shook her "couldn't even if I wanted what are the Free Folks like" Jon smiled "their kind of like the Dorthraki but different they live simple lives" he knew it would be okay they would be there soon and they would have to walk beyond the wall they hope it would be no problem they only hope they would be welcomed.