protection

"In Pentos"

Davos and Yara were on the balcony they were admiring the view it was strange but it felt like old times being here with Daenerys and Jon they had a duty to them to protect them and their unborn child they were happy for them after everything that has happened they deserved some peace and quiet but it was only a matter of time before Sansa and Bran located them and destroy them both were willing to give their life if necessary they watched Jon and Daenerys at the garden as he hugged her and touched her pregnant belly "they look happy" she said Davos agreed "for the moment but that will likely change" Yara sighed "I understand wanting to kill them but to kill a child an innocent child makes no sense" Davos nodded "the child is part Targaryen and part Stark they would be killing their family how can Sansa allow that to happen?" Yara sighed "If she had her three dragons she would stop this but she doesn't since she lost two of them due to this stupid war I wish there was a way to get what she lost back" Davos smiled "maybe there's a way"

Charlie had arrived suddenly "My Queen sorry for the interruption but we have company?" Davos both looked outside Davos had recognized "oh no it's Arya" Yara gave orders "Captain get Daenerys and Jon inside now" Charlie nodded "you two follow me protect the Queen!" they managed to get Daenerys and Jon inside into their chambers Davos had no choice but to lock the door "Jon stay here with the Queen until we say so" he said he locked the doors Dany was scared and afraid "Jon?" Jon held onto her "its okay I won't let them hurt you I promise" he touched her stomach "what you think boy? or girl?" Daenerys smiled "maybe both" Jon smiled "are you sure?" Daenerys laughed "I don't know but if I had to guess I say a girl" Jon smiled "hope she looks like you" 

"In the hallway"

the guards armed themself when Arya arrived "whoa you can lower your weapons I mean no harm I'm here to help" Davos looked at her suspiciously "how do I know you won't slit the Queen's throat" Arya laughed lightly "If I wanted to do that she be dead by now besides I do not wish her harm or her unborn child" they both gasped "how do you know about the baby?" Arya smiled "I spoke to Tyrion who told me the truth about Sansa believe me I want to stop her as much as you do after she betrayed our family" Yara ordered her guards to stand down "Davos summon a meeting with the Queen and our future King" Davos nodded "right away" Davos managed to unlock The Queen's chamber doors and escorted them into the Royal room Daenerys and Jon sat down on the throne chairs" Davos looked at her "speak your mind Lady Stark" Arya looked at Daenerys and Jon "I have nothing but respect for what you did at WinterFell and I am sorry for what my sister Sansa did to you both she betrayed my family but you must know I longer trust her I am not here to harm you I want to protect my niece or nephew your child deserves to live" Daenerys appreciate it "you have information?" she nodded "Sansa is planning to destroy you and she plans to murder your child" Jon sighed heavily "we expected it as much we just never thought she would sink this low" Arya stepped forward and looked to them both "I know you both suffered please let me make this up to you by offering my service" Daenerys whispered to her guardsman "how can you help?" Arya whisper "Nymeria come here girl!" Nymeria came in with her wolf pack Daenerys stepped down and walked towards Nymeria, Nymeria first growled she sniffed her and sniffed down towards her belly she laid her head towards her belly Daenerys petted her head and touched her Arya was shocked "that's amazing she doesn't usually take to Targaryens" Jon laughed "Arya dire wolves protect she trust Daenerys and has sworn to protect her child with her life the wolf pack surrounded Dany and laid down "Jon?" Jon smiled "its okay they sworn their life for you" Ghost suddenly appeared and kissed his sister they sat near Jon and Daenerys and howled with courage Arya smiled "they have sworn an oath to defend you at any cost" Daenerys agreed to let Arya stay.

Yara was in her room trying to figure a way to protect Daenerys from Sansa but that's not what was bothering her she kept thinking about Charlie kissing might have been inappropriate but still she enjoyed that kiss but she's not sure she should risk her friendship with Charlie over this but Daenerys had told her if she waited to long to tell him how she felt he would probably find someone else which would probably upset her if he did but Charlie was handsome and attractive she had wonder how he was in bed but she shook off the fantasy because he would never look at her that way there was a knock at her door "enter" there Charlie stood gorgeous as usual.

Charlie looked at her he was memorized by her beauty but it was still wrong what they were doing "how's the plan coming?" Yara sighed heavily "not good we need a miracle to pull this off" Charlie could tell the tension was building off "your tense...

Charlie looked at her he was memorized by her beauty but it was still wrong what they were doing "how's the plan coming?" Yara sighed heavily "not good we need a miracle to pull this off" Charlie could tell the tension was building off "your tense again your worried" Yara nodded "if we fail then Daenerys and Jon and their child will fall we cannot afford that to happen" Charlie took her hand "we cannot predict what's going to happen all we can do is make sure we honor our code" he kissed her hand and touched her neck Yara looked at him "Charlie what are you doing?" "I am about to break my code with you this is wrong what were doing but I can't help it I need to touch my queen" Yara starred at him "we shouldn't do this Charlie" Charlie agreed "I know this can't happen" both breathed hard he kissed her passionately he led her toward the bedroom locked the door he unbutton her shirt "This is wrong we should stop" Yara breathed hard "Charlie just let it happen" he agreed they undressed each other he pushed her onto the bed she looked at him "just try to please your queen" Charlie nodded he went down on her and kissed her he opened her legs he entered in her slowly Yara gasped he thrust in her faster her hips moved he held her arms down as he thrust in her Yara moaned in passion it had been so long since someone had excited her in the bedroom she knew she was close the bed started shaking Charlie panted "god Yara you feel so good" Yara couldn't hold back she moaned "oh god Charlie!" she screamed in passion they both came on their orgasm they collapsed on the covers a few hours later Yara sat up on the bed with the covers Charlie was getting dressed he needed to check on his guards "I should get going" Yara smiled "well you definitely pleased me in bed" Charlie laughed "I know I must admit I enjoyed it but I broke my vow" Yara smiled "not to me you didn't Charlie maybe what were doing is wrong but it doesn't feel wrong" Charlie smiled at her "I would like to do this again but maybe when the war is over" Yara agreed "we need to focus on Daenerys and Jon for now" Charlie left her chambers Yara sighed she had to admit Charlie was great in bed she got up got dressed and focused on helping the queen she sent a letter to Tyrion and Grey worm to meet in Pentos as soon as possible with any luck they would"

"In Winterfell"

Sansa was planning and plotting Bran had told her the location of where they were since he saw it she and Bran planned to grab Daenerys during the battle they hired assassins to grab her and Jon during the fight and take them away finally she would have her revenge "It ends tomorrow one way or another The Targaryens will fall with their so called bastard child".