I'm Not/Am the Bad Guy: Song Situation

So a bit of context here: The song is set in an alternate timeline where Voice ditched the Church and hid somewhere else, making it out alive. Elizabeth also survived the Barath attack but for her safety Letvia took her place. Meanwhile the rest of the Guardians are captured at cloud temple by Witch and are under temporary mind control. When Voice gets the message, he shows up to Witch having just possessed the fire element thus far but he cant control it like Barath couldn't. Than this ensues:

Lyrics:

I'm not the damoiseau in distress...

I'm not your girlfriend or that cowardly prince...

I'm not a little bird who needs your help to fly. Nope..... I'm the bad guy.

All these former Guardians that you see...
Each of them with shaking knees has knelt before me.
So I'm not your teammate or your partner in crime.
What am I, guys?!
-He's the bad guy..

Oh, it's magic
To watch you maggots
Shrivel up and die...
Oh, it's thrillin'
To be a villain.
I destroy their homes and then I watch them cry...
Mwhaha!
CUZ I'M THE BAD GUY!

Actually...

I'm not the bad guy,
I'm just a bit surprising
It's not worth losing sleep
It's not worth analyzing
There was a time, not so long ago at all
I was just like you, can you hear my call?

OH, AND IT'S FANTASTIC!
I SEE SOMETHING, I BLAST IT!
AND LET ME TELL YOU WHY...
See, I've always had a weakness
For barrenness and bleakness.
I CRUSH ALL YOUR HOPES AND THEN I WATCH YOU DIE

See, I find this business rather FUN...
I don't want your assistance or your adulation.
I'LL VAPORIZE MORALITY AND BID YA bye-bye!
Why? C'MON, GUESS!
-'Cause you're the bad guy?-
Or, well, girl. ....MWHAHAHAHAHA!

Meaning of the Lyrics:

I'm not the damoiseau in distress... (Male version of damsel in distress) 

I'm not your girlfriend or that cowardly prince...    (Girlfriend could be interpreting Witch and Voice's relationship in the novels, or it could be my head cannon of Voice and Elizabeth being a thing) (Cowardly prince refers to Brayden, which Witch found out about *In my head cannon Brayden and Voice meet*)

I'm not a little bird who needs your help to fly. Nope..... I'm the bad guy.  (Refers to Voices wind powers of being able to  fly) *Uses fire element powers*

All these former Guardians that you see... (Since there caged and all, and Voice starts tearing up because he knows what Witch will do to them) (Dramatic pan-shot of Alpha, Letvia than Elizabeth)
Each of them with shaking knees has knelt before me. (Voice is pissed at this point depending on whether he likes Witch or Elizabeth)
So I'm not your teammate or your partner in crime. (Referring to Novels)
What am I, guys?!
-He's the bad guy..

Oh, it's magic (He has magic himself, just throwing it out there)
To watch you maggots
Shrivel up and die... (Witch throws smashes potion to reverse the changes on the floor)
Oh, it's thrillin'
To be a villain.
I destroy their hopes and then I watch them cry... (Self Explanatory)
Mwhaha!
CUZ I'M THE BAD GUY! (Witch taps into his magic and combines the newfound powers)

Actually...

I'm not the bad guy,
I'm just a bit surprising 
(In this Alternate Timeline Voice had lots of suspicions about Witch but none of the other Guardian would listen to him on that, even though he thought through it quite a bit, but Witch wasn't AS bad as Voice initially thought)
It's not worth losing sleep
It's not worth analyzing

There was a time, not so long ago at all  (They both had experiences as Guardians which was probably in the span of about a year, and have suffered through loneliness and pride, the 'Alphas' in the background is reference to when they both worked together to slay the demon) 
I was just like you, can you hear my call? (Witch is offering for Voice to join him)

OH, AND IT'S FANTASTIC!
I SEE SOMETHING, I BLAST IT!
(Witch shows off the fire powers he now has)
AND LET ME TELL YOU WHY...
See, I've always had a weakness
For barrenness and bleakness. (In this case meaning the absence of Guardians to hold Witch down from his schemes)
I CRUSH ALL YOUR HOPES AND THEN I WATCH YOU DIE 

See, I find this business rather fun ! I don't want your assistance or your adulation. (He doesn't need Voice getting in the way professionally, or as his formally closest confidant)I'll vaporize morality and bid ya bye-bye ! (When he rules the world he wants to be free from such constraints as reality) (He also is about to send Elizabeth to murder Voice)Why ? COME ON GUESS ! - 'Cause you're the bad guy ?Oh well, girl... Mwahahahahahah ! (He turns into lady for... somehow? Either that or he possesses Elizabeth) 

***The Video and Music are NOT mine I'm merely using them for trans-formative purposes***