Instrument Headcannons!

So, I was the thinking about what some of the instruments the Guardians would play. And I was like 'Hey why not make a page out of this?' (Also some of these songs fit said characters)

Alpha, I could see playing a bass guitar. He'd be a fan of the undertones it produces, to support other instruments. Also it means he'd be the observant type having to pick up on sub-melodies. He's also a sport when it comes to letting his buddies get the attention. Perhaps he'd try and seduce Jen w/ it sometime?

Ratchet would be a percussionist. He tends to pick up on the natural rythm of things. He'd be killer at snare too, when he wants attention. His favorite instrument in that famliy would probably be woodblocks or a tambourine or something.

At first, I wanted to give Witch a clarinet, because of his perfectionism, determination, and drive to keep with it. But, the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to give him an oboe. Witch, would automatically fall in love with it's enchanting velvety sound. Make no mistake though, it's also capable producing others sounds; much like Witches personality.

For Elizabeth, She should play a Cello. It's wide range of tones is similair to a human's. She'd also appreciate how versatile the instrument is. From what I've heard, it's also pretty competitive within the section, Elizabeth would probably be excited for the competition, and than give her best. I'm quite fond of the idea, that Elizabeth plays an absolutely massive Cello. 

The harp would be taken up Letvia. It's a floaty and light instrument, that's given to an equally lovable person! The harp, has a calming affect on people not unlike a music box. Letvia would play songs for her kids, to fall asleep too. According to Gale, it worked 99% of the time. Whenever Vantor hears a harp, he thinks of his mother.

 First of all, Inferno would adore any  brass instrument. While the saxaphone can be quite loud and frightning, for the most part it's calm and jazzy. To play a saxaphone, it also takes amazing listening skills. Players can be characterized as loud and brash, but for the most part are pretty chill people. (I'd also really like Inferno one day, to just to play a bunch of smooth jazz)

Barath is bestowed upon with a trumpet. He'd blow the bejesus out of that thing, and be super loud. No matter where were, all you'd hear is it's melody looming in the distance... always invading your thoughts..  He does play it well though,  trying to put out the best melody he can.

Voice would definitely be a piano guy. It takes quite a lot of concentration, to play using both hands while focusing on the actual piece. Piano players need to have a lot of balance, while playing because, one wrong note can offset the entire piece. Voice, probably has way to much free time, and uses it master the piano. He uses his wind powers to press down on keys he can't hit. (He also loves how he can put exactly how he's feeling into music with precision.)

In the Altered universe, Gizzy would play the harmonica. No more, no less.

And for fun I think Brayden would be able to sing very well. Along with his charasmatic personality he'd simply enchant veryone in the room with his voice (Sometimes literallly) He'd also sing whenever he felt like it, kind of humming along to whatevr music comes on.  He dreams of making it big one day.

(Also Elizabeth and Voice doing something like Brooklyn duo, anyone?)