Song Animatic: Hanging Tree

So in this timeline, after Letvia comes back to life; Gail is encouraged to see her family history. She vaugely knew her father turned into a vampire, but not what it entailed. As she gets closer to the literal family tree, she can see ever more into the past of what happened in the tree. Turns out it's more than just her families history. (It's probably best to read the meaning first!)

Meaning:

*Gail starts singing to self*

Are you, are you

Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three *

Referring to Jekyl, in this timeline Jekyl was supposedly hanged for murdering people in his split personality. However he broke free due to Vampire strength. Than later killed by Letvia*

Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be *

*In the tree is carved 'G' and 'V' which Gail and Vantor carved together, when they were younger to celebrate their sibling bond*

If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree *Gail refers to her midnight sneakouts to see Vantor, before they were officially a couple*

DRAMATIC SHOT TO JEKYL BEING HANGED

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree *Letvia holds baby Gale in her arms*
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee *Because Jekyl was about to go beserk and break free of the guards and go into his split personality.*
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be *Shot of the vampire who bit him?*
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

DRAMATIC SHOT TO A YOUNGER ALPHA AND JEN

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree *Alpha and Jen dance around without a care in the world*
W
here I told you to run
So we'd both be free *Refers to Alpha going to see Jen and be relieved of his kingly duties. And Jen found peace in seeing Alpha from her busy life*
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be *Alpha proposes to Jen*
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree *Alpha's sword is stuck in the side of the tree, as a way for Alpha to memorialize Jen*

COMES BACK TO GALE

Are you, are you *Head hurts because she thinks on how she failed her subjects when she was Queen*
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of hope *She's perplexed as to why theirs still a rope there, as hangers should have taken it down years ago.*
Side by side with me
Strange things did happen here *She notices the strange markings on the kings sword, and recognizes that it has something to do w/ being the King or Queen*
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree *She carves in the same rune that's on the sword. With the hope that she can still use the runemagic in it as a former Queen, the sword contains amazing abillities. She hopes to bring Vantor back from death.*

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree *A ghostly figure walks up to Gale*
Where I told you to run
So we'd both be free *Jekyl gives Gale a long overdue hug*

Jekyl Singing:

Strange things did happen here

No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In my hanging tree

Spirit World Valiants (Or Warriors) Join in:

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man *The warriors are shown and chant about their experiences with that tree, which is why they can all be summoned.*
They say who murdered three *Voice, Elizabeth, Barath, Letvia (Who's technically alive) and Vantor show up*
Strange things did happen here *Vantor  and a younger version of Lily appear*
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree *They all gesture to Gale as their Queen*

Are you, are you *Original four Guardians wave their weapons up in support*
Coming to the tree
Where dead called out *Spirits want an alliance to take down Mammon and other dangers to the world they fough to protect.*
For their Queen to lead *Vantor and a younger Lily start to rally the troops*
Strange things did happen here *Gale looks at the celestial people in awe*
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree *Gale raises the Kings Sword*