• D E A D B O Y S •

Sam knew the day wasn't going to go to plan from the moment he woke up. First of all he woke up just feeling a complete anxious mess. Second, his phone had died during the night and also you weren't lying next to him. It was 9 am and you had left for training at 7 (I'm just basing this off me I do kickboxing, so if training doesn't fit your character feel free to change it) he managed to drag himself out of bed and wandered down to the kitchen and lent against the counter for a moment just trying to settle his head. After a while Sam opened up the cupboards looking for something to eat, as you always told him to eat in the morning. Due to him sometimes forgetting and becoming enticed in something else. But today he didn't find anything to his fancy, so he just settled for an ice cold bottle of water from the fridge.

Around 20 minutes later he went to get his phone off charge, he needed to be around you. This unsettled feeling he had was growing eating its way through his thoughts. He shakily unlocked his phone, to be greeted with a text that already answered his question. A text from you that he received 10 minutes ago.

Just leaving now won't be long Xxx

Sam knew it only took 20 minutes to drive from the gym to the house so he knew you wouldn't be long, 15 minutes maximum. He looked around the room and felt a random urge to clean up, he made the bed, folded away all of his clothes properly, and not leaving them piled up on the chair. He straightened up the pleats in the curtains and took the empty glass from your side of the bed down to the kitchen. A sense of relief ran over him, but that was replaced again with a wave of anxiety that wouldn't budge. Sam has days like this, mostly when he's on tour and he doesn't have much control of what's going on. Or because you're not there.

You seem to have this sort of sixth sense where you know when somethings up with Sam before him. When he's on tour you can tell by how many questions he asks and how he always makes the conversations about you. This tends to give him a sense of security on knowing how everything is at home. And when he's at home you can tell by how clean and ordered his stuff is, he's normally a little messy but not bad, but when he's not himself he organises everything for a sense of order and authority.

On the way back from the gym you got caught up going through the town centre which turned your 20 minute journey into a painfully long and boring 40 minutes.

Sam always talks about how men should speak out about there problems, since he lost one of his close mates. But he hated to feel like a burden to you. He hated having to ask questions all the time. Once he had noticed it had been 25 minutes since he read the text, he started feeling uneasy, he pulled his phone out of his pocket. Finding your contact in the phone book and ringing you, but your phone hadn't connected to Bluetooth in your car so you didn't know he had rung. He tried 4 times before he started feeling extremely uneasy, his chest tightening causing his breathing to quicken.

He tried 2 more times before he heard a car pull onto the gravel drive out the front of the house. But that didn't register in his head. He was on the floor back leaning against the sofa and legs pulled up to his chest and his head covered with his arms. He couldn't tell what was going on, this has only ever happened once before, and you were there. He heard the door open and shut but he couldn't move, his breathing became even faster. "Sam baby I'm home!!" You shouted from the hallway you walked through to the kitchen diner. No sign of him. "Sam!" You called once again, as you pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge. You walked out of the kitchen, when you heard someone breathing heavily. "Sam?"

You pushed the door open to the living room. And there he was, you quickly rushed over. And sat down cross legged in front of him "Sam look up at me" you said in a hushed tone, so you didn't startle him. He slowly looked up, making eye contact with you. You reached forwards taking his hands, running your thumbs over his knuckles. "Breathe In for 5" you guided "1-2-3" you started, nodding towards him to finish "4-5" he whispered. "Hold for 3" you added "1-2-3" he just kept looking into your eyes "breathe out for 5" and nodded towards him to count "1-2-3-4-5" he breathed. We did this a few times, his hands stopped shaking and his legs weren't pulled up to his chest, and his breathing evened out. You wiped the few fallen tears with the pad of your thumb.

"I love you" he whispered kissing your hands, "thank you." He added, giving me a sad smile "anything for you, why didn't you call me saying you felt like this?" You questioned, "I did, you didn't answer." A wave of guilt crashed over you, "sorry my phone probably didn't connect to the car, I got stuck in traffic on the way home, I was going to ring you and say but I thought you would of already understand." He just nodded, You stood up and put your hand down gesturing for him to take it and stand up. And pulled him into the corner of the corner sofa and he instantaneously cuddled into you, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Are you feeling okay?" You asked and you ran your hands through his hair. "Not really." He stated, he's always been quite straight up with you when you ask questions about how he is. "What's wrong?" I said as I laid my head on his, "I don't know, I just woke up feeling like shit and I've felt like it for a bit, I just feel anxious and stressed and Ill all the time." He explained sighing at the end. "Well why don't you just relax, don't worry about doing anything I'll take care of everything." He turned his head a pecked your cheek. Resting his head back down. Around half an hour later after watching some crappy day time tv, you looked over to Sam to see him sound asleep, you just smiled and turned down the tv, so you didn't disturb him.

Word count: 1161 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n feel free to send In requests just comment them and I'll do them as quick as possible :))