• F A C E T I M E •

I tried to make this one cute and short but it didn't go to plan, the next one will definitely be a lot longer. :))

Sam was currently away in japan performing at a festival. When he got the offer to perform he was absolutely over the moon as it would be his first time in japan. However he new he would miss y/n, he promised her no matter what they'd FaceTime at least once a day.

For the first few days Sam would phone y/n at around 10 pm, which was around 2 pm
Back in England. A couple of times he was accompanied by dean, as the two were sharing hotel room. So most of the FaceTime consisted of the two of them acting like knobs and trying to make y/n laugh. However she had gone out shopping with a few friends and grabbed some dinner, she kept Sam updated. She had told him that he could go to bed and they could talk tomorrow but he insisted. He promised.

By the time y/n had got home it was 6:30, she went up into the bedroom and put all the bags on the floor. Telling herself she'll sort them out tomorrow. Quickly she changed into a pair of running shorts and one of Sams sacred sweatshirts. Y/n then text Sam, to notify him that she was home. Around 15 minutes later there was no reply so she assumed he was asleep. That was until there was a buzzing from her MacBook which was left open on the bed.

Incoming FaceTime- Sam Xx

Y/n jumped onto the bed, pressing the accept button, the screen froze. The screen then cutting to a dimly lit screen, she could just about make out Sams face. The sound of shuffling around radiated through her ears. "For fuck sakes, where is the bastard switch." Sam groaned, causing y/n to chuckle in response. A light soon flicked which she assumed was his bed side lamp. "Hello handsome." Y/n said now her boyfriends face was visible. "Hello." He replied yawning after. "How japan treating you?" She inquired, intrigued by the adventures her partner had embarked on. "It's been phenomenal, you'd love it. It's like hundred times crazier than I expected it to be." He answered, Moving around in his bed and lying on his side.

"You look absolutely knackered, you look ill." Y/n said after they'd chatted for a further 10 minutes. "Aww thank you, I'll take that as a compliment." Sam said, giving a cheeky grin. "No no I'm just saying you look knackered you shouldn't have waited up." Y/n quickly added to her previous statement. "I know I was just joking, it is like three in the morning here." Sam responded, as he glanced over at the digital clock that was on deans bed side unit.

Sam was now dozing in and out of consciousness, trying his best to stay awake and talk to his partner. But to be honest all he wanted to do was sleep. Although Sams phone volume was on the bare minimum and he was talking in a whisper, Dean had still woke up and told him to stop being all soppy and go to bed. Y/n was now lying in bed as well the laptop next to her and the tv on low, playing the latest episode of peaky blinders. It was only 8 pm but she was absolutely exhausted, she always was when Sam was around. They both just laid there in silence, appreciating one another's company. Sam had his covers pulled up to his chest leaving his broad shoulders exposed. Whilst y/n had the bedsheets pulled over her shoulders, creating a barrier between her and the cold. The two of the started to fall asleep in unison. Darkness taking over their vision.

Y/n was the first one to wake, she was always an early riser. She ended the call that they still had running. She fired him over a message for when he woke just to remind him.

To Sam Xx

Good morning/ afternoon for whenever you wake up, remember I am proud of you and I love you loads and loads Xxxxxx

Word count: 713 words