Introduction♪

Hello!

This is Reyna, not Reyna Harusame but you know. This book is about Aikatsu Era, my Aikatsu fanfic. Please read it if you wanna know more about it.

Think of this book as a supplement. You wanna know more about the characters and story. And I also wanna post for fun because you can't share images in your conversation section.

I'll be sharing character profiles, incorrect quotes and other things related to AE. Will also add images of the characters. Some of the drawings may already be published on my drawings book, but this book and that book are two different things. And I'm still using them both.

So I'm gonna promote my story again here. If you wanna have a basic idea of it, then I recommend you read it. If you don't want to, then tbh I don't really mind.

You can get info here about some parts of the story. I guess. It's more fun to discover things by reading though.

Anyways, I hope you'll like this book. Will add the profiles later because at this moment, the final main character in Reyna's group of friends hasn't made an official debut. A teensy spoiler: she's coming out in e23. I hope I'll be able to release her before Christmas.

Currently working on e20, but please wait for a while because it's test week.

So have a nice day! This intro is rather weird, idk. But hope it was a nice read nonetheless.

Date written: 26 November 2019