春雨 レイナ

"Reyna Harusame, let's do this!"
—Reyna before her performance (S1E1-Christmas episode)

S1

S2

S2

English name: Reyna HarusameJapanese name: 春雨 レイナBirthday: 27 August (2003)Age: 14-15 (S1)16 (IRL)Height: 155 cmBlood Type: AIdol Type: Cool ♢Brand Affiliation: Nature Flash

Japanese name: 春雨 レイナ
Birthday: 27 August (2003)
Age: 14-15 (S1)
16 (IRL)
Height: 155 cm
Blood Type: A
Idol Type: Cool ♢
Brand Affiliation: Nature Flash

Reyna Harusame is the main protagonist of Aikatsu Era.

Etymology:
春雨 (Harusame): 春 (haru) means spring and 雨 (ame) means rain.
レイナ: Reyna (Reina) means queen

History:
Reyna was born in New York after her parents moved there from Japan. She moved to Tokyo prior to the story.

Relationships

-Yana Aikyou

Reyna's first friend in Pearl Star Academy and also her roommate. With Yana's help, Reyna was able to adapt to her new school environment and meet new friends.

In Ch 37, the two along with Syurina decided to create a three-person unit called Natura which debuted in the next chapter.

As of S2, they are classmates in the high school development.

-Syurina Tanaka
Reyna meets Syurina because of being classmates and through Yana. When the two have conflicts, Reyna does her best to help them. Syurina is mature and experienced, so Reyna likes to talk to her about different issues and concerns.

The two along with Yana are in the unit Natura with Reyna being the leader.

As of S2, they are classmates in the high school division.

-Kiyoko Shibagaki

Reyna first heard about Kiyoko from a Summer Tropics advertisement. Since their first encounter, Reyna and Kiyoko hang out a lot. The former also learned about Seiza Studios from the latter, and was able to achieve her goal of becoming an actress.