Confessions #1 \(//∇//)\

Hey everyone! I'll be sharing some confessions about how I feel about some stuff in AiEra. Let's get started!

Favourite characters:
I mentioned this before, but my favourite characters are Reyna and Gin. I'm not really sure who I like more though...

~Reyna

For Reyna, she's a sweet girl who works hard in what she does. Sometimes she's pretty blunt and moody, but she's aware of her own mistakes and continues to try her best.

At first I thought her appearance was rather bland because a lot of other anime characters have brown hair and eyes. So I added that little diamond hair clip and it looks good on her (╹◡╹)

However I feel that she tends to be distracted with the thought of Gin to the point him not talking to her makes her anxious sometimes, like during the Middle School Showdown. Tho I'd argue that's bound to happen sometimes if you have a crush. At least she doesn't seem as saddened about being by herself at her workplace now, so she's kinda moved on.

Also, she's obviously named after me 😂
The two of us share the same brain cells when it comes to Gin (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

I think Reyna looks really pretty in S2 compared to S1. It's probably because her hair has grown longer.

~Gin

I'll be honest but this guy is literally based off my anime crushes so Gin being one of my faves is kinda biased (o_o)

But anyways, Gin is probably one of the characters I relate to the most after Reyna. We both prefer to be on our own and tend to get annoyed easily. And Gin's Kiyoko's Onii-chan, and I watch over this little kid sometimes and he can get really annoying. We're both seen as older sibling figures ヽ('ー`)

Oh yeah, Gin and I also both have terrible eyesight 🤓

Although he's my fave, I feel that Gin's personality is a bit bland. He's hot and nice and sometimes really mean but in S1, without Reyna or Kiyoko, Gin is probably just some other character. I feel like he sticks out mainly because he's Reyna's love interest, which is true. But I believe that Gin deserves to have more personality outside Reyna and Kiyoko, and that's something I'm developing in S2 ٩( 'ω' )و

~Gin x Reyna

The ship that has been sailing since S1 :)

Gin and Reyna are quite similar. Both are shy introverts who have notable acting abilities. However, the two do have differences. Gin prefers to plan and manage his time and stuff wisely while Reyna procrastinates and slacks (same tbh). They did not get along at first because they both had no interest in getting along with each other. They were forced to be together due to work.

And then Reyna being the moody girl she is had an emotional breakdown while Gin the stoic guy who had no idea what to do helped her just because and then they became friends.

And then they fell in love (*'ω'*)
And as they fell in love they had to separate until they eventually meet again. But is their "love" for each other strong enough to withstand the cruel reality?

Talking more about this ship will just spoil most of S2's plot so Imma be quiet for now 😉🤐

~Gin x Ayame

Ayame is actually pretty interesting imo. She managed to be top idol despite being sick, and that shows how determined she is. Gin and Ayame are kinda different, for example, Gin is more reserved, introverted and quiet while Ayame is more energetic and social. They're both the same age, except Gin is older by two and a half months.

(Gin and Ayame are currently both legal adults OMG (O_O))

More about this ship in S2!

~Reyna x Tadashi

Tadashi is kinda inspired by my other character Anthony Goldie (he'll be in Diva Eclipsed!) He likes to flirt with Reyna in which she finds annoying at first. But their somewhat different personalities are what will tie them together ;)

More about this ship in S2!

—————

I love messing with the ships o(`ω' )o

Okay I'll stop talking about them or else the appeal of shipping will wear out

Anyways here are some pretty pics of Gin and Reyna I made on Picrew.

I must release my inner fangirl ٩( ᐛ )و

Reyna Harusame is so pretty ahhhhh

This is also really cute ngl

S1 Reyna UWU

Okay so I have more Reyna pics than Gin pics because there are more girl character creators on Picrew

Anyways thanks for reading my fangirling and opinions about Reyna and Gin. Next will be about the other characters (they deserve their own spotlight too!)

BTW, when I finish S2, I'll make a little "Awards list" where you guys vote for your favourite characters, chapters etc. (It's for fun :D)

REYNA IS SO FREAKING PRETTY AND GIN SO HOT AHHHHHHHH 🤤 IF THEY HAD KIDS THEY'D LOOK AMAZING!!