A/N

Hello my lovely readers. Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Here are some things to keep in mind while reading:

1. Has LGBT+ ships in it. Don't like, don't read.

2.If you do not like it or don't support LGBT+, then feel free to leave when ever you want, just no rude or hateful comments about people part of the LGBT+ community.  This is a safe place where everyone should be respected, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. 

3.If I miss represent something about the LGBT+ community, please, let me know immediately so I can fix it.

4. Gender fluid!Yuuri

5. The sort of gender fluidity is my own made up version of gender fluidity, so it is not the best representation of gender fluidity. So, please don't take my version of gender fluidity seriously. If you don't know what gender fluid means, please, look it up because I think the internet can define what gender fluid actually means better than I can. But, what I believe it means is a person who does not identify themselves as one specific gender. Please correct me if I am wrong. If the way my story misrepresents what it means to be gender fluid, or if it offends anyone who is gender fluid, then I would like to sincerely apologize for that. This is in no way, shape or form meant to make fun of anyone who is gender fluid. I accept all people regardless of ethnicity, race, religion, culture, gender or sexuality. For anyone who is gender fluid and this story offends you or misrepresents what it means to be gender fluid, then please, let me know immediately so that I can fix it right away and more accurately represent what it means to be gender fluid, since I am not gender fluid, and I would love to better understand what it truly means for you to be gender fluid and help make the world a better place for everyone. Again, if this offends anyone t who is gender fluid, I am deeply sorry if I have offended you in any way and if I have let me know.

6. For those of you in the LGBT+ community just know that you are not alone, and that there are others out there who will love and accept you for who you are. Just know that I'm one of those people who will accept you.

Lots of love,

Capi.