Chapter 11

Victor's POV

We drove for what felt like hours t the hospital. I still couldn't believe what they were saying, that Yuuri was alive. Do they not realize how preposterous that is?! He's dead, we all saw it. When we finally pulled up to the hospital, I hesitated. Yurio yanked my door open and dragged me out. I look at the others. "Aren't you guys coming?"

"No, we think it's best if you go in and have some alone time with him."  Hiroko said. We walked in and went up to the receptionist. "Yuuri Katsuki, please." Yurio said somewhat rudely. "Room B302." The receptionist said. "I'll wait out here for you." I nodded and made my way to the room.

Once I was outside the room, I froze. What am I doing? This can't be true, he's dead. I saw it. I shook my head and opened the door, and what I saw shocked me beyond belief. Low and behold, there was my precious Yuuri, alive and well.

"Yuuri...." I breathed. I couldn't believe it. He's alive, he's really alive.  "Victor..." he said. I rushed over to him and enveloped him in a tight hug, as though if I let him go, I'd lose him once again. He seemed startled at first, but he then hugged me back.  "You're alive, you're really alive..." I muttered over and over again.He took my hand, placed it on his stomach, and smiled. 

At first, I was confused, until I felt it. It was small, and not very strong, but I still felt it. A kick. That meant that our bay was still alive. I felt something wet against my cheek and I realized I was crying.  We stayed like that for who knows how long. It was pure bliss. having my Yuuri and my child were both back in my arms, safe and sound, and I intend to keep it that way. I will do whatever I can to keep both of them safe, no matter what...

I'm sooooo sorry that I haven't updated in so long. I've been busy with school, and by the time I get home, I'm tired and want to relax, and I forget to update. Please forgive me... :(

Lots of love,

Capi.