First Date

[[After an eventful night with the guys, Jonghyun takes Euna home and the two part ways...The next night the two go on their first official date in public]]

.......

......

....

...

..

.

Euna laughed out loud as she sat around the table, listening to Kibum tell her stories of their trainee days, mostly embaressing stories of Jonghyun and his constant need to be taking selfies and fixing his hair. She hadn't remembered the last time she had laughed so much, let alone enjoied the company of men around her. Even when they were all younger than her. She smiled, glancing toward Jonghyun, who to her delight, was laughing with bright pink cheeks. She knew he was embaressed, but he took his younger brothers teasing good heartidly. Her eyes moved around the table at each of their smiling faces. She took another sip of her second glass of wine, knowing that all of this wine and laughter would ensure that she slept comfortably tonight.

Setting the empty glass on the table, she slipped her hand down over the strong, jean-clad thigh, settling against a broad, strong shoulder as the arm around her shoulders held her close. She was definitly enjoying his company. His hand squeezed her shoulder, causing her to lift her head and look up at him. His eyes looked so tired. "Shall we head out? It's getting late." She nodded.

"Well, it was very nice to meet you, Euna-ssi. I hope Jonghyun brings you around more." Kibum smiled, the others following suit as they stood around the table, following the two love brids to the door.

"I hope so too." She waved as Jonghyun lead her out the front door, his arm still wrapped around her shoulders as they entered the hall way. His friends stood in the hall, watching them leave before they disappeared into the elevator. The second the doors closed, Jonghyun's arm slipped off her shoulders and he stratched his arms skyward. Euna smiled. "Well, I say it's safe to say that we are a pretty convincing couple." She brushed hair behind her ear before covering her mouth as a small yawn slipped free.

"Yeah." Jonghyun pulled his phone from his pocket and smirked. "Kibum is already blowing my phone up with messages about you." he teased as he scroled through the dozen messages he'd recieved since entering the elevatore moments ago. Euna smiled. Her ego had just been boosted a little because of that, and she wasn't trying to hide it. "Too bad you left your car at headquarters. If you hadn't I could have driven you home." He slipped his fingers around her hand as the doors opened and the two stepped out into the cold garage. Euna shivered.

"Yeah. Eventually you're gonna need to know where I live." Smiling as they walked toward his car, she couldn't help but wonder if this was how he would really be as a boyfriend. Clingy and sweet. She imagined he would be just like this. Shy at times, but affectionate at the same time. The thought made her smile, causing Jonghyun to raise an enquiring eyebrow at her.

"What's the smile for?" His question wasn't rude, but the playful smile that graces his lips was enchanting.

"Imagining what your really like as a boyfriend."

Her answer made him blush even more than she was, but his smile never faultered. "Ahh, so your really thinking about me that way, are you, Noona?" Something about the way he called her Noona had her stomach tightening in knotts. She felt her cheeks flush as they stopped at the passanger side door of his car, but he made no movement to open the door.

"And if I am?" Her words were just as teasing as his had been, laced with a little of the alcohol she had been drinking that night. He stepped foward, their bodies now inches apart. He was only touching her hand, but the act had her heart pounding in her chest as her inner voices faught over her next move. "If I wasn't a little tipsy, I'd kiss you." she told him, her words almost breathless as he gazed down into her eyes. Those brown eyes were so full of emotion and amusement. Would he take the opportunity and kiss her like she hoped? Or would he be the gentleman she knew he was?