SHINee World Backstage

[[As things start to heat up in their "relationship", Euna has the privilege of attending a SHINee World concert backstage.]]

.......

......

....

...

..

Three months their charade has been going on, and each day Euna feels herself falling harder and deeper for her pretend boyfriend. In the back of her mind, she knows she should end this. The only thing this will lead to is heart ache, for her, because she isn't sure if what Jonghyun is displaying is real or not. She tells herself every night that he's a good actor, that all of his emotions he displays for her is fake, like their relationship, but deep down she finds herself wishing that all of this were real. Silly, right?

Sitting in the empty stadium in Osaka, Japan, Euna bounced her feet against the concrete floor, the five voices harmonising on stage sending excited chills through her body. She held up her phone, taking a few pictures of herself standing in front of the stage, catching Jonghyun and Jinki striking goofy poses. Throughout their rehearsal, she was even able to get a few good pictures of her and Jonghyun together before he would be fussed by his manager to get back to work. All in all, she saw just how hard they all worked to get a concert to flow smoothly and ready themselves for their fans.

By the time it was show time, and people were beginning to fill the giant stadium, Euna was backstage, sitting in the dressing room while Jonghyun and everyone were being fussed over; their noona's rushing to get them dressed properly and ready for their first performance. Euna sat back out of the way, her heart beating with the same excitement that shone in her eyes. She watched as a man walked through the door and tapped his watch.

"Time to go, guys."

The boys started getting hyper, bouncing and chanting their fandom name. Euna clapped along with them, tilting her head up as Jonghyun dove down to press his lips to her before they marched/danced out of the room and toward the stage entrances.

Euna bounced in her chair, her eyes glued to the screen in the corner of the room that displayed the stage. Her eyes were fixed upon Jonghyun as the boys went about their first number "Sherlock". Surrounded by her Unnie's, she clapped and chanted with their fandom, enjoying the excitement of a SHINee concert. 

At the end of the night, Euna followed Jonghyun down the corridors, both of them bowing and wishing the crew safe travels home and good nights. Finally, they climbed into his car, his fans screaming his name and their love for him. She smiled in admiration. They all loved him so much, and it warmed her heart. 

"I'm starving." He pulled out of his parking spot, and carefully drove away, waving to his fans as he passed them. She giggled.

"After all the dancing you did tonight I'm not surprised." She giggled happily, still feeling the excitement and adrenaline from attending their show. "Wanna eat out or head home and eat something there?" Jonghyun pondered her question quietly. He could take her home, they could cook together and it be intimate. Or he could take her out, show her off, and it could be romantic? He smiled.

"I know just the place." She giggled again, seeing the excitement dancing in his eyes. 

_______________________________________________
((Sorry it took so long to update. My household has been sick back and forth, so I haven't had time to write. This chapter is more of a filler.

Comment below what you want to see next.

A) Jonghyun and Euna returning home for their date

B) Jonghyun and Euna go out to eat where Jonghyun shows her off