Chapter 2: Timed out with Ramua

"She looks like she's in a eternal sleep said VesVes."
She looked at Siren still unconscious."
Yet to receive to awake her we need energy to erase her memory of the two Deaths of tiger eye and An said Zirconia."

"And for that reason if she wakes up with out her memorys erased she would refuse to use her plages to destroyed the sailor scouts said VesVes."

"Indeed but I hear that Brat Ciel phatomhive has gotten into problems of his own said Zirconia."

"I would like to to toy with that fiancé
Of his she is an incredible nuisance said Zirconia."

"I do aggre I want to get revenge what she is did to my sister PallaPalla she cries about it all the time said VesVes."

"And people who mess with the dead moon circus and the Amazoness Quartet will pay consequences for there actions said VesVes."

"Then how about we all mess with Time said a voice."
Hey your aren't you that Youma who said to mess with Time said VesVes."

"Of course my name is Ramua I am the Youma of Time said Ramua."

"And what makes you Worthy enough to take on the sailor scouts said Zirconia."

"Well I got a interesting plan of mines I could go back in time to 2014 and make sure that Black cat never makes contact with the civilian of sailor Moon said Ramua."

"Sailor moon will never existed with at Meiji feline said Ramua."
VesVes laughed."

"That might actually worked if you want go play around but the next if failed I will take it over said VesVes."

"Won't fail watch me said Ramua."

"Elizabeth concentrate space out everything in your mind said Rei."
Elizabeth was having a hard time with that."

"Ciel? She wondered."
Agh I can do it! Said Elizabeth."
Ciel and his memorys not even remembering you guys I can't stop thinking about it! Said Elizabeth."

"I just can't said Elizabeth."
Rei came to Elizabeth."
Elizabeth it doesn't matter and it is for the best he would be in more danger knowing said Rei."

"My lady! Yelled Paula Running up the mountain Rei and Elizabeth were training on."

"I got your swords from your mother my lady she wanted to make sure you train with them said Paula."

"Oh yeah that said Elizabeth."
I didn't know you practice by using swords Elizabeth said Rei."

"Well I done it ever since I was a child I use it to protect Ciel once said Elizabeth."

"She specially train in fencing skills her father is a leader of British knights said Paula."

"British knights that's incredible said Rei." Thanks said Elizabeth."
It's really hard getting up the mountain though said Paula."

"I get that a lot of times said Rei."
Elizabeth you won't mind showing me some tricks you know said Rei."

"Of course I'll show you said Elizabeth." Elizabeth use her Swords."
This makes a lot of sense why her weapon is a sword wonder Rei."

"Once it was night time."
Elizabeth and Paula left."
Elizabeth looked sad."
My lady what is the matter said Elizabeth."

"It's just Ciel I just really want him to get his memorys back said Elizabeth."
I understand my lady but would he accept I don't think we should avoid sebasatian wishes said Paula."

"To keep Ciel from hurting we must not tell him anything that is happening until his memorys come back said Paula."

"But what if it never happens said Elizabeth." Can't bare it said Elizabeth." Then something attack Elizabeth."