Chapter 5: Sky's Powers: New powers Revealed?

(Dead Moon circus)

"It's dark master where are you? Wonder sebasatian."
Oh sebasatian?

"You poor demon captured how sad."
Sebasatian up his eyes as he was pulled by the shirt."

"He was half inside a mirror he couldn't move his arms or legs."
What is this said sebasatian."

"This is a mirror obviously and your not leaving said Angela."

"Angela Blanc I believe your supposed to be dead but you being angel makes it more clearly why your alive said sebasatian."

"Shut up you demon your kind is filled with the hatred and impurity I don't like said Angela she gripped herder on sebasatian's shirt."

"What can I say a demon is the evil of good said sebasatian."

"You don't want to know what will become of your young master would you said Angela."

"Master!? What did you do said sebasatian." He's safe but don't think he will come running to you he will make you feel pain! Said Angela."

"By pain I mean he hates you and will kill you and once the tables turn you will be the scared puppy looking to hide said Angela."

"Angela pushed sebasatian head back into the mirror."
He couldn't move or talk anymore he was completely froze shut in the mirror."

"So what is Angela doing with the handsome demon guy said PallaPalla."

"That mirror can hold and creature for all eternity with it in our hands and him inside it he is prowerless to to save his master said Zirconia."

"So what do you planning on doing with the brat anyway are you just going to keep on torturing the poor brat forever said VesVes."

"Saying to the person who dropped my disguised mask! Thinking it was broken! Said Zirconia."

"Who cares that's in the past said VesVes." I see that Brat's fiancé is still well not to your whips or to CereCere flower tricks said Zirconia."

"How about we turn the kid evil make him think that he's on of ones of us his loved ones will be his eneimes said PallaPalla."

"You know make him one of the dead moon circus! He can be a kid forever Said PallaPalla."

"Don't be deaf PallaPalla he's demon boy said VesVes."

"Wait PallaPalla had the right idea that boy will be useful on causing more harm not just to Elizabeth midford but to the sailor scouts as well! Said Zirconia."

"Really that was just a thought of mines said PallaPalla."
Making him a circus act is what we need, I believe Mis Angela will be most pleased by this idea said Zirconia."

"She all ways wanted that fella and making him do biding for her might work said Zirconia."

(Tokyo Japan)

"SO THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL WE END UP HERE! yelled bard."

"May-rin fainted." And finny ran around the graveyard."
Finny stop running where in a crisis Here! Said bard."

"So how did you found the gate keys in the first place? Said Elizabeth."
Like what may-rin said before she knocked out said bard."

"Sense the young master and sebasatian left we went to clean rooms we would never go into Sebasatian's corridors said bard."

"But May-Rin went into his room anyway and found that bloody key apparently said bard."

"But how did you and finny found Ciel's key said sailor Moon."
Obviously we were in the young masters room doing the same thing just to help out May-Rin said bard."