Chapter 11: Life in a new Era

"The nurses work herd to kept Elizabeth alive."
Francis just sat in the waiting room with everyone else upset."

"Mis. Ami is your mother is able to help my daughter said Francis."
Of course she is she's a doctor when I grow up I want to be just like her said Ami."

"So I know my mom will help Elizabeth I just know it! Said Ami."
Thanks for your hospitality Mis. Ami said Francis."

"Um excuse me miss midford right the doctor would like to to speak with you about your daughter's condition said a nurse."

"Yes of course said Francis."
Francis left with the nurse."
Is Elizabeth going to be ok said Chibi-usa."

"We just need hope Chibi-Usa said Usagi." I still don't understand why hotaru wasn't sacrifice using that Attack said Michiru."

"Hotaru was silent."
Sebasatian, Ciel why Wondered hotaru."
So as what I can say your daughter needs to have surgery done on her legs said Ami's Mom."

"It would cause your daughter not to be able to Walk for a couple of days or mouths as long as her legs can heal and be able to walk again said Ami's Mom."

"Ami's Mom shown an x-ray."
As you can see here Mis. Midford here legs were cushed I believe it was done by the explosion in the Juban district said Ami's Mom."

"As her friends and my own daughter explained to me either said Ami's Mom."

"How much is for the surgery said Francis." Ami's Mom tell the amount."
I'll paid for it I want my daughter to Live without any pain please help her said Francis."

"Yes of course mis. Midford said Ami's Mom." When they Left the hospital."
Francis are you willing to pay that much for Elizabeth's surgery? said Ami."

"If it we're Edward I will do the same my children are important to me yet more importantly what happened to sebasatian and ciel? Said Francis."

"That's what we want to know too we believe only hotaru knows said Haruka."

"I can't hide it anymore! Said hotaru."
Hotaru what are you saying! Said setsuna."

"Ciel and sebasatian they- said hotaru." Sacrificed themselves to push the fallen Angel thought instead of me said hotaru."

"If they hadn't we wouldn't be here we will still be fighting and all worlds would have been destroyed said hotaru."

"I am sorry for not telling you guys Sooner but I made one last promise with Ciel before he and sebasatian die what they did said hotaru."

"Bassy actually gone this time said grell." That would be correct but when experiencing the Attack from Saturn the third time I know there is good side from it said Haruka."

"The side that they must have been Reborn said setsuna."
So reborn into your world? Said Grell." That might be it I can't tell for sure said setsuna."

"The very next day."
Ciel, Ciel where are I am scared where is everyone I can't feel anything! Wondered elizabeth."

"Lizzie it's ok just wake up,
But I can't I don't want to leave you and sebasatian!,
You don't want everyone else to be upset they are hoping you will be alive now please."

"Ok ciel please never leave me!
Elizabeth Open her eyes has the bright light shined on her eyes."

"Elizabeth was in a hospital."
Dawn rolled then from the window."
There was Funtom doll that belonged to Elizabeth on a chair."

"With a gift and card in it's lap."
Elizabeth had a IV pole was stick into Elizabeth arm."

"Elizabeth could hear beeping."
Chibi-Usa? Said Elizabeth in a week voice, Ciel? said Elizabeth."
Sebasatian? Said Elizabeth anyone! Said Elizabeth."