Chapter 10: Battle for Love, power of the Gate keys!

"The morning filled with Darkness."
Elizabeth slept in bed."
Paula got a phone call from the school.

"Hello this is the midford residence said Paula."
Oh ok I understand yes I will make sure it's known thank you said Paula talking on the phone."

"Paula hanged up the phone."
That's odd school's cancel today? I been inform my lady Said Paula."

"Paula went upstairs."
My lady it's time to wake up said Paula."
It's time for school? Said Elizabeth."
Um not exactly my lady the school called to inform all students it's cancel no school today said Paula."

"No school really?! Said Elizabeth."
Then they heard a scream downstairs."

"It was coming from finny, bard and May-Rin." What's going on! Said Elizabeth coming down the stairs."

"Lady Elizabeth! Look! Said May-Rin."
My word! What's going on! Said Elizabeth."

"There spider webs EVERYWHERE! Said Elizabeth."
Everywhere?! I was cleaning spider webs inside but that's to many out there! Said Paula."

"Then there was knocking at the door." I am coming said Paula."
Paula opened the door."

"Lady Francis and master Edward! What are you doing here! Said Paula."

"Nevermind us is Elizabeth safe! Said Francis." I am are here said Elizabeth." Thank heavens Lizzie! Said Edward."

"What's the matter! Said Elizabeth."
Lizzie there is spier webs all of London and there is no woman or man in site! Said Edward."

"When we got here we were surprised the same thing happened here too said Francis."

"Well we don't know a thing what's going said finny."
What a minute why are the phatomhive servants here I got word you guys were missing! Said Francis."

"Did Mister Tanaka or snake? Told you said may-rin."
Well you guys have lost of explaining to do said Francis."

"Then the phone ringed."
Elizabeth picked it up."
Hello Said Elizabeth."

"Elizabeth did you look outside! Said Usagi." Yes I did and the strangest thing happened my brother and mother are here asking questions! Said Elizabeth."

"Well the Same thing with me I got William and grell and Ronald at my house asking the same thing! Said Usagi."

"Well I guess that means "they" are behind it said elizabeth."
Who's "they"! Said Francis."
We'll explain later Mom said Elizabeth."

"Are you on the phone with Usagi! Said Francis."
Yes of course said Elizabeth."
Ok Elizabeth I need you and everyone at your house at the park now we will meet there to explain everything said Usagi."

"Ok right said Elizabeth."
Elizabeth hang up."
She said to all of us to meet up with her at the park with the others said Elizabeth."

"Ok let's go! Said Edward."
Paula got Elizabeth ready."
May-rin grabbed her star pen."

"Elizabeth grabbed the music box."
Ciel I am ready! We are coming! Said elizabeth."

"They went to the the Park."
Lau your here too? Said Francis."
My, my Lady Francis your here two came to visit your daughter? Said Lau."

"Little complicated said Francis."
Ok guys said sailor Moon."
Sailor moon explain the situation and the plan again."

"We have location the circus tent the Amazoness Quartet will be guiding us to the location said Pluto."

"Wait isn't that red hair girl the one you said whipped my daughter! Said Francis."

"What your Elizabeth's mother! Said VesVes." You bet I am! Said Francis about to pick a fight with VesVes."