Chapter 7: The Circus Boy, Ciel Phatomhive

"AHHHHH AH! Screamed Ciel."
Ciel was webbed to a bed by Zirconia webs."

"What in the blaze's are you doing to ciel phatomhive! Said Angela."
He's been acting up and not falling for your brainwashing said Zirconia."

"I am holding him down yet I feel a strong presence of that pure hearted person who you Sense before release that demon from his imprisonment said Zirconia."

"Who ever it is has powers so pure then driven snow and I want it said Angela."

"If your talking about a pure hearted person where there purity comes from crystals known as pure heart crystals said Kaorinite."

"Then you can find the person responsible for releasing the demon said Kaorinite."

"Clever idea Kaorinite do you wish to go and get me a person with that purity of a heart said Angela."

"Of course you gave me life and I will use it at your will Lady Angela I will find you that pure hearted person at once with my Damions said Kaorinite."

"As Kaorinite begin to left Angela stopped." Kaorinite wait I want your help real quick to get ciel to our will can you do that said Angela."

"Well I can see what I can do lady Angela said Kaorinite."
Kaorinite use her power on ciel as he breathed heavily in his sleep."

"Ahhhhh ah said Ciel."

(Dream world)

"Neo queen serenity fought against the creatures created by Kaorinite."
Why are you protecting so said ciel."

"If that get you then your done! Said neo queen serenity."
But I am I really that important your the one who's getting hurt by protecting me said ciel."

"You are the person with the pure heart well your not going to be pure for long because I'll be taking that kid there said Kaorinite."

"I shell not let you touch this child said neo queen serenity."
Oh please quiet you I am not here to fight or maybe I am said Kaorinite."

"Neo queen serenity! Let me handle this you need to keep yourself safe more then me said ciel."

"But Ciel! Said neo queen serenity."
Didn't you hear me I don't want to put you at risk for nonsense of my own life said ciel."

"Now go I'll handle her if it's the last thing i do said ciel."
If that's your wish Earl phatomhive I shell leave but I will still watch over you until the very end said neo queen serenity."

"Neo queen serenity disappeared."
Fleeing how foolish of you! Said Kaorinite."

"Your the fool said ciel."
Ciel and Kaorinite attacked each other."

"Kaorinite strucked him with black energy." She grabbed him."
Your are slow but this is the end said Kaorinite."

"Ciel giggled." It might be but the Queen's guard dog never gives up you know he has lots of pawns that will do anything to secure it's place said ciel."

"You might say but this ends now soon your pawns will be our enemies said Kaorinite."

"Kaorinite use a attack the Brainwashed ciel mind."
Now what did you said Said Kaorinite."

"I don't know anymore what was my name? Said Ciel in a low voice."
You don't remember perfect said Kaorinite."

"Your name is smile your a member of the dead moon circus and the sailor scouts are your enemies they destroyed everything you loved said Angela."

"Your loved elizabeth midford gone and your family all because of them and your trader butler Sebasatian Michaelis said Angela."

"They took everything from me said ciel." Join us and we will get you your revenge Smile said Angela."