Chapter 12 (prt 2)

Evie's POV

After setting up all the elements for the prank we began to get in position, the twins with their wands ready to preform the spells, Harry on look out around the corner, Hermione "talking" to the twins and I'm sat on the gritty floor infront of Harry's borrowed invisibility cloak and the potion needed for the invisible wall, Hermione had memorised a spell to help me incase I didn't move fast enough or the bullies drank my potion and multiple other problems we have to run through to make me feel more comfortable with this whole prank - we still had another prank for tomorrow but Hermione, Harry and I are all clueless as to what it is since the twins insisted on them planning it and everything being a surprise, can't complain I like surprises.

Hermione POV
I'm stressing out right now! The bullies are around the corner about to see Evie! What if they try and hurt her? The twins noticed my stressed huff and stated that it's normal to be nervous before our first prank but reassured me that nothing could go wrong since they had been helping us. It made me feel a bit better, but I'm still stressing about this mystery "prank" the twins are setting up for tomorrow, god how does Evie seem so chilled and relaxed with this whole idea? God she must have lost multiple brain cells overnight!

Once everyone's in position the bullies round the corner, Fred sends the signal to Evie so she can grab the needed potions and have then ready to drink to make sure she is safe and doesn't injure herself.

While Evie's sat in the corner on the floor I couldn't help but stare at her. That beautiful body which she flaunts so easily, her peachy lips that she bites when she's concentrating or nervous, her dirty blonde hair that falls so effortlessly around her shoulders and not to mention her longer-that-life legs.
"Hermione? Your staring... and slightly drooling... Again" George comments as I quickly snap out of my trance just in time to see Evie quickly drinking the potions before the bullies storm over to her anger and pure hatred laced into there venomous voices as they threw threat after threat at her while she sat calm and pretty in the corner waiting for the dramatic scene to unfold before her very eyes, god I wish I could kiss the smug look off her face!

As the fifth years approached the first phase of the prank most of them fell flat on there face, invisible marbles were flying everywhere! I saw one fly straight into a bullies eye! That's gonna hurt ! Once they exited- well more like crawled to the second phase as most of them thought they had managed to get over the trip wire without setting it off, the fattest and stupidest kid dragged his feet over the wire and an ocean of water poured over the fifth years as they launched themselves towards Evie while everyone in the hallways were laughing more at this prank than at any other prank the Weasley have pulled in the last year!

Once the bullies reached Evie she looked innocently at them before standing up and shouting as loud as her delicate body could
"DON'T MESS YOU EVER TRY AND MESS WITH ME EVER AGAIN! TRY AND CATCH ME NOW" and with that she threw the cloak over her and raced to the door of the invisible wall that had appeared before us. Once she ran out of the dead end hallway and had arrived infront of us she had a moment of bravery and kissed my cheek while she was under the invisibility cloak, i tried my hardest to keep from blushing bright red.

"That was wickedly fun! I can't actually believe we pulled that off!" Evie laughed as she pulled us all into a tight hug while discreetly putting something in my sleeve, just above my shoulder. We all hung out by the black lake for the rest of the afternoon, the three boys infront of us- Harry desperately trying to get the twins to spill the beans on the prank this weekend while me and Evie sat under a tree secretly holding hands while the boys argued about the prank and which part was the best- the fact that none of the teachers could get the students out and they would have to stay there for the night so that the teachers could find the charm and hopefully get them out ,or their faces when Evie completely disappeared and then reappeared 5 or so meters away from them next to a load of Gryffindors. I gently rest my head in the crook of Evie's neck while the boys aren't looking, in response Evie puts her arms gently around my waist while hastily checking nobody is looking around us.
"Coasts clear" She pecks me on the forehead gently as we leaned against the tree watching the boys argue which then turned into a heated "duel".
"Good one Harry! Trust the Slytherin to have to get you out of trouble!" Evie quickly jumped to her feet unraveling herself from me in the mean time. I hushed lightly In annoyance that she had to leave me so abruptly, in response she giggles, the one that sends me head over heels. Leans down gently kissing me on the lips and biting on my bottom lip roughly, with no chance to deepen the kiss she whispers into my ear reminding me to open the note that she gave me earlier.

I quickly grabbed the note from under my top just above my shoulder only to see that Evie's running down to Harry's rescue while laughing and shouting, jealousy bubbled up inside me as I watch Evie rest her hand on Harry's shoulders pushing him away from the twins while double barrelling back around to the twins and gently pushed them down to the sand, all while shouting at them for being "incompetent idiotic twats". She raced to try and get away from them again only to be grabbed around the waist by George and Fred started tickling her.

Unaware of it in the moment I was turning my usually relaxed hands into tight fists and was no longer leaning against the tree but rather sat up with my chest puffed out and my shoulders pushed back. God I'm an idiot, why of all people I had to fall for it had to be the dirty blonde haired, blue to grey hued eyed, delicate figured Slytherin. Am I in way over my head? Because I feel so overwhelmed by jealousy and her cunning beauty.

           Before I even knew what was going on the boys and Evie came racing up to me, Evie obviously in the front laughing her head off. Once everyone reached me I had an overwhelming feeling of my Gryffindor bravery hit me like a wave
"Ha! I told you I could beat you all in a ra-" before the kind eyed Slytherin could finish her sentence I cupped her face gently in my hands and pulled her soft lips to mine kissing her passionately as though it was going to be the last thing I ever do. Evie hesitated slightly out of shock from my sudden act of affection.

                "Mione! You know I won't lie to you. And you two make the cutest couple" Harry finally speaks snapping the twins out of there haze of shock. I smiled at the walking definition of beautiful pulled away resting our foreheads against one another's.

                  Me and Evie were then wrapped in the comforting and supportive arms of the twins and Harry. We all agreed that we should go back to the common room, Harry threw his invisibility cloak over Evie knowing that the fifth years would be looking for her after the teachers managed to get them out from the invisible wall.

               We managed to sneak the Slytherin into our common room and we all sat and laughed and talked for a while, Evie began to open up about her past, about her parents, about Draco being her only friend for multiple years, about her being an animagus and even official came out to all of us. Something she clearly found incredibly difficult since she was scared of being rejected even though she had seen how supportive the boys were of us when we kissed down by the black lake.

         We all decided to camp out in the Gryffindor common room me and Evie sharing a couch. After half an hour I fell asleep with my head on her chest while she stroked my curly hair.

Evie's POV

       Hermione's so freaking cute. What does she see in me? I'm just another snarky, good for nothing Slytherin. Or just another broken girl with a rich family who expect the world from me.

############################
A/N: thank you all so much for over 500 reads! It means a lot. Please could you vote on this story. Is really appreciate it
Thank you have a good day/ night.