Chapter 13 (prt1)

-Evie's POV-
               I woke up in the Gryffindor common room next to Hermione, I wanted to go and get a drink and owl Draco, but when I tried to sit up my thoughts were interrupted by a groan of annoyance from a sleeping Hermione. I remember! She fell asleep on my chest last night when the twins, Harry, Hermione and I all agreed to camp out in the common room seeing as I was being hunted down by a group of fifth years that I shared a common room with, I check to make sure nobodies awake and kissed her forehead and her adorable nose. I've had such a mixed year: running around with Hermione, Hanging out with a pack of Gryffindors, school work, being bullied and basically turning into some kind of Gryffindor. That I had failed to realise it was nearing May. Hogwarts breaks up for summer last week of June. It pained me to think about leaving my new found Gryffindor friends and Hermione for an extended period of time, although I still had Draco.

But that was besides the point, what were they? Were they dating? Where they just good friends. That kiss and cuddle each other? Harry said himself he thought that Hermione and I make a cute couple but I cant seem to think straight about this whole situation.
(A/N: waiting for somebody- anybody to make a " You can't think straight because your gay" joke). I look down at the goddess of a girl sleeping soundly next to me her hand loosely holding mind- preventing me from leaving.

"Mione, I love you so damn much. From the moment I met you I loved you. But when I was sorted into Slytherin your eyes were burning holes into my head- you were looking at me with such disgust. And the saddest part about it was the fact that I thought it was normal- you hated the idea of me being a Slytherin, my parents hated the idea of me being anything but Slytherin, but I think that the last few days have shown me that you are more open minded towards me than I expected you to be seeing as I'm (a) a lesbian and (b) a Slytherin...And not to mention that unexpected kiss down at the black lake" I rambled to the soundly sleeping body next to me as a I moved my chest to lay on my side, seeing as I was closest to the back of the coach just as I moved Hermione's sleeping body slipped of the coach and I heard a sudden thump not realising that Hermione had slid of the couch.

                "Wh?" Hermione mumbled tiredly as her rude awakening disturbed her peaceful sleep.
                 "Morning Mione" I offered my hand down to the Gryffindor that lay on the floor in a messy heap of curly hair and yesterdays clothes
                  "Morning Ev" Hermione yawned as she pulled herself up using my hand back onto the couch and sat down in front of me as I propped myself up against the arm rest of the couch I then walked over to the large jug of water that rested by the fire.
               Once I'd filed up mine and Hermione's cups we sat in a peaceful silence while we waited for the boys to wake up, Hermione fell back into a peaceful sleep on my shoulder  just as footsteps were heard around us- along with the chomping of any form of food.
              I had figured it to be Ron, Hermione's soft snores on my shoulder I scooped up her legs while crossing my own to make a space for Hermione to sit in my lap, her head still perched in the crook of my neck, I held onto Hermione protectively ensuring she was secure and felt safe.
             "...Oh, Morning Whitaker I didn't know you stayed the night" wow- very caring for a Weasley. I've seen Death Eaters with more kindness than Ron. He's jealous isn't he!

           "Morning Ron, you can call me Evie if you like, I never took you for the jealous kind!" I exclaimed making Rons ears turn red and his fists ball up- I recon if I didn't have hermione in my lap and arms he would have put me into a coma. Or he'd try to at least!

        "Oh sorry. I didn't know Id fallen asleep again" I heard Hermione's sweet voice and I erupted with the biggest smile I've ever had. I've never seen a Weasley so angry

-Hermione's POV-
             Of course I faked falling asleep- it worked didn't it I mean I 'woke up' to a jealous looking Ron and Evie holding onto he protectively with a massive smile on her face. What i would have done for a photo of that smile.
             " welcome back to the land of the awake Poppet" Evie's nickname sent silent shivers down my spine, her arms loosened slightly earing a displeased look from me resulting in her arms tightening around my body once again. She's so protective I love it.

          " oh hi Ron didn't see you there" I faked, the whole reason I fell 'asleep' was to make Ron jealous and to be in Evie's arms. I breathed in her perfume that she had worn yesterday it was extremely faded and it was obvious I was trying to memorise her smell.
Twins: morning love birds!
(A/N:I'm doing to have a script version of speech if there are more that 3-4 characters to make things a bit easier)
Evie: " morning- Hermione woke up and fell of the couch, it was pretty funny actually"
Hermione : " oi! It wasn't funny being woken up twice once by the bottom of this filthy couch and second seeing Ron's morning pie face" Evie tried to conceal her laughter in my bushy and knotty morning hair
Ron: "I do not have a pie face! That's Parkinson with her pug face!"
Evie: " hey! I get Pansy can be a bit of a cow but she's still pretty nice- if you bothered to get to know her! And same goes for Draco!"
Harry: " Draco? Nice? When pigs fly!"
George: "Pigs do fly! Parkinson has a flying lesson yesterday"
Fred: "yeah she fell of her broom twice"
Evie: "Hey! I would walk over to you and slap some much needed sence into you. Only I can't because well" Evie gestured to me sat on her lap and punch her playfully in the arm

           After a lot of back and forth arguing Evie eventually forced me to sit down on the couch with Ronald while she went to the Slytherin common room after she'd borrowed Harry's invisibility cloak to make sure she wasn't going to get ambushed by the annoyed fifth years

         "Hey Hermione you look pretty distracted. What's up?" Harry asked as Ron rolled his eyes at the fact that Harry wasn't saying ' you should date Ron'.  Not that I ever would.

            "Harry I know your eyesight is pretty bad but like I didn't think you were that blind! She's distracted because she wants her girlfriend here" Ron huffed cleared annoyed at the fact I'd been ignoring him for a few days since he'd tried to ask me out

           " stop being petty Ronald! Your just jealous! Jealous because I'm not interested in somebody who eats like a pig and speaks with their mouth full!" I retailed  just as Evie walked in through the portrait hole and smiled at me, although she came back empty handed, I assume she couldn't get her stuff or didn't feel safe enough to go in as she had been fairly quick

            I look at her and have a weak smile "look Hermione your girlfriends here, if she likes a bush for a girl" Ron spat out- words colder than ice before I could even process anything I ran out of the common room to the dorms which were emptied since everyone had filed out of the dorms to the great hall for breakfast. But the twins, Harry, Evie and I weren't hungry.

         I pressed my body against the wall next to my bed and cried until my eyes were sore. I paused as I hearded Evie screaming at Ron followed by a loud, echoing crack and thump.
      " Poppet? Poppet? Hermione!" I heard Evie calling for me I tried to stay calm but couldn't I pushed myself into the wall even more hoping it could swallow people, more specifically me. Suddenly I was interrupted by the shadow of a girl who stood in the doorway- anger and worry carved into her face like chiselled stone.
          "Oh Poppet!" She ran over and scooped me of the floor easily pulling me into a tight hug allowing me to cry into her strong shoulders as she held onto my protectively swaying back and forth, back and forth.
         "He's not worth it, he earned himself that broken nose" she smile as she sat on my bed still holding onto me, gently stroking my hair as she began to gently sing a song (Play video,just ignore the intro
Edit: ok haha I'm very funny. The video was on a slide next to the image of the girl and now it's gone. And I've forgotten what it is so yeah!)