Baths Kinda Suck

Gladion's POV

Baths kinda suck.

Like, a lot. A lot, a lot.

So why am I taking one? Because my boyfriend, Hau, insisted. In fact, he was just coming into the bathroom now. I didn't let him until I was already in the bath; I don't want him to see me like that yet.

I even made sure to make it a bubble bath so he couldn't see me through the water. He didn't seem to care, though, but I'm not really surprised. Hau is just nice like that.

As he starts to undress, I turn my head around so I don't invade his privacy. It was only fair, after all. That, and I don't think my heart could take in the sight of Hau's body very well. I mean, it was already going buck wild. I could have a heart attack any second.

"What's wrong?" Hau hums, and I can already feel his smile dig its way through the back of my skull, leaving its ever so happy mark in my mind. He was much too bright. "Are you really getting this flustered?~"

"One more word, and I'm leaving." I grumbled bitterly, but I didn't speak a word of truth. Hau only laughed, and I could hear his clothes drop to the floor. Not too long after, the water shifts, indicating that the little ball of sunshine was in the bath with me.

I still find it hard to look at him. But, I'm not a wimp, so I turn my head just enough to see his hair down. Shit, his hair's down. Of course, the amber eyed man before me notices my staring.

"What is it?" "... Nothing. Just your hair. You should wear it down more." I mumble, closing my eyes to avoid his amber ones. After a moment of silence, I open my eyes to see what's wrong, but I do it just in time to see Hau's hand dip into the water.

He raises it again, and with his now wet hand, reaches towards me and runs his fingers through my hair. I feel water drip onto my face.

Hau smiles at me, one of his big smiles. "You should pull your hair out of your face more, then. You look cute like this." Only then do I realize I can see with both of my eyes.

Oh boy. There goes my heart rate, into the atmosphere and skyrocketing through space. He laughs at seeing my burning skin, leaning forward enough to kiss my now exposed forehead, but he goes back to his original spot afterwards. I guess he doesn't want to push his boundaries, or mine for that matter.

I cover my face with one of my pale, slightly shaking hands. "I hate you so much." "Aw, I love you, too~" "Be quiet before I kick you."

Hau, just to tease me, puts his hands on my knees. I know he's only doing it to fluster me, so I don't react much. That is, until he sends me a flirty look.

"Gladiiooon~ If I hold your legs apart, you can't kick me, right?~" He hums.

I punch his chest, hard, and he backs away, holding his heart and dramatically leaning out of the tub. "Ow, that actually really hurt. Oh geez." "..P..pervert..!" I hiss, sinking into the bath water and making a move to kick him.

I end up kicking his thigh, and the contact makes my skin burn even hotter than before. I'm surprised I haven't melted by now.

"Yyyep, I'm a pervert. Sorry, my baby blonde." Hau smiles, clearly amused, and watches me disappear under the water and the bubbles.

Baths kinda suck.

Not that much.

But they still suck.