Chapter 22

Lisa's PoV

The underground fighting has just finished. I didn't wait for the prize and I just asked Jinhwan-oppa to receive it for me since I still want to meet up with my friends.

"Hey, Guys!" I said when I opened the door of their dorm

It's open. These unsafe people left it open.

"Love!"

Jennie stood up from being on her seat. She walked to me as she puts both of her elbows on my shoulders (it's like her arms are stretched out). I held her waist and I pulled her for a kiss on the lips. I felt her smile as she played with my nape.

"Can you please stop that?" I then felt someone threw a pillow at Jennie that made me laugh

"Good thing you can go home early," Jennie stated when we walked to the table

I sat on where Jennie was sitting and I pulled her on my lap. I then asked Seulgi to give me a glass since I will also be drinking.

"You're drinking already?" Jennie asked with a creased forehead

"Yes, wifey. I told you I will be celebrating with you," I replied

"Where are Bam and Ten?" I asked when I took a shot of whiskey

"They wanted to go because they'll be spending the nights with their girls," Chaeyoung answered and I nodded

"Don't drink too much. We have classes tomorrow," Irene reminded us

Irene, Chaeyoung and Jennie were not drinking. They were just there eating and talking to us.

But shots turned into glasses and glasses turned into bottles. Seulgi and Jisoo are wasted but not me. I have Jennie reminding me to take it easy and I listened to her of course. She knows better than I do.

"Where will they be staying?" I asked as I stood up

"In our rooms. Aish. I told them we have classes tomorrow but they still did this," Irene complained as she helped Seulgi get up

"I got them, Irene. You can handle the bottles and stuff. I'll bring them to your rooms," I offered

Irene gave me a sweet smile and she put Seulgi's arm on my shoulder. Ugh. This girl is heavy! I can feel us struggling on going upstairs because she's sleeping and I'm feeling the effects of the alcohol. I brought Seulgi to Irene's room and Jisoo to Chaeyoung's room. I then entered Jennie's room. I lied down on her bed since I can feel the exhaustion taking over me.

"Love, aren't you gonna take a shower first?" Jennie asked

"Won't you love me anymore if I don't?" I replied

Jennie dove into her bed and she snuggled on my chest. She kissed my collarbone and she looked at me as I looked at her.

"You're an idiot for asking that," She said with a smile that made me peck her forehead

We both took a shower separately. Jennie and I are used to sleeping together and I guarantee you that I have no idea how I survive the night without getting some. Usually, when I'm sleeping next to someone, it just means that something happened but it's different with Jennie. All of the times, her presence satisfies me.

We both went to bed. Her back was on my front as I hugged her from behind.

We were just sleeping soundly when my phone rang. I carefully lifted myself up with my other arm and reached for my phone on the bedside table which was closer to Jennie.

Ugh. Who the hell is calling me at this hour?

Nancy calling...

I just clicked the power button once to turn the vibration off and I went back to hugging Jennie.