Vamparic Encounter

A/N hey thx 4 reading CH 1 if I get enough comments I might do a one-shot request book YuGiOh OK byeee✨✨

"We shouldn't be here, it's morning"

I signed, giving my brother an annoyed look,

"The trees will protect us and don't you want to know where that sweet scent is coming from?"

I and Atem had followed this scent for quite some time and it lingered around a cave but we could not enter so we decided to wait, which was proving to be difficult for Atem.

Suddenly the rock moved and we were surprised when a beautiful girl walked out of the cave along with a short boy, she seemed to have a map and we decided to follow them as we were absent at the 'Village Bloodbath' and were starving.

"They're two of them one for you and one for me",

Atem was about to jump off the tree when I blocked him with my hand.

"They appear to be going somewhere well get them there" 

He looked back at me irritated and sighed.

"Fine"

Even though he mumbled I still heard him.

We followed them and by sunset, we appeared to be in a private area, it had brown wooden fences going around a large area. 

There was a vast lake and a rather huge cottage with a garden beside it, I decided to get closer but when I landed on the tree the leaves made quite a lot of noise.

"Be quiet Yami!"

Atem said staring me down, I looked back over to the girl she was looking around, she must have heard me, how could she not.

She looked up at the tree and she spotted me, I realized she was that same girl from the 'Village Bloodbath' and waved at her as she grabbed the short boy's hand and ran inside the cottage.

Atem grumbled impatiently his fangs reflecting the light coming from the setting sun,

"Let's go already"

He was about to jump but I had a strange feeling I grabbed him and pulled him back up to the branch

"Let me go!"

I shushed him pointing to his ear then to the forest, he nodded as we watched the forest than we saw it, a herd of coyotes. (yes, coyotes cause wolves are too common)

They ran through the forest creating a mixture of twigs breaking and leaves crunching, when they reached the clearing they were met by the fence and then suddenly,

💥CRASH💥

Suddenly a tree crashed into the fence creating a space for them to sneak through.

"Ready for a fight?"

He smirked and I could see the fight in him already.

"As long as I get a meal out of it"

I rolled my eyes as we saw the two run out of the cottage to see what was going on.

They were going to run back inside but a coyote lunged as them, but I kicked him square in the face causing a breaking sound to be heard as the body flew deep into the forest.

They growled and lunged at us but they were no match, one aimed for my arm but I grabbed its paws ribbing its arms off as blood spilled over me.

While Atem was fighting I saw one about to attack Atem's back so I kicked him sending him above the trees, the last two came at me but I jumped up, landing right on their heads crushing them.

We were covered in blood and that agitated me, we looked behind us and the boy was shaking but the girl seemed to be unfazed as she hugged the boy attempting to comfort him.

Atem stared at her with a look I've never seen before. It was. Love. She looked at us and that's when she looked scared, the boy had fainted and she hugged him tightly.

My thirst was increasing by the second, Atem was about to lunge for them but I got an idea for a limitless blood supply, well sort of. I grabbed his shoulder and whispered in his ear. He smiled going around the girl facing her back.

She turned around to face him and that's when I took my chance I grabbed her wrists preventing her from going anywhere and she looked at me like she wasn't scared but I could tell she was.

"And what might your name be?"

"Y/N" she whispered.

I put my ear closer to her mouth.

"Speak up, I didn't quite catch that"

I guess she was upset cause suddenly she yelled in my ear.

"Y/N!!!"

I was dazed for a second but I kept my grip on her wrist, I growled at her placing my head on her neck poking her with the tip of my fangs, she was breathing heavily, I knew she was scared. I controlled my thirst and decided to drink her blood later.

Atem had the boy over his shoulder and was carrying him like an empty sack, he narrowed his eyes at me and I assured him we would switch between the two humans.

Suddenly I heard Y/N crying I looked over at her, "p-please don't hurt him, take me instead"

She turned her head to a side revealing her neck as I used all my self-control not to drink from her then.

"You can take me but please, leave him"

I sighed about to pour the reality of the situation down on her like a bucket of sand.

"If we don't take him then the coyotes will"

She made no effort to protest and I carried her over my shoulder as me and Atem, used our vampire speed to run to our house. Our house could only be seen by vampires or other species who have been inside.

We opened two soundproof rooms beside each other and I placed her on the bed and left we went to go wash the blood off of ourselves and I re-entered the room as Atem entered the other.

"Please let me go"

"Well I can't do that since you are my personal blood container, or simply, a pet"

I said looking into her eyes cupping her cheeks, then I whispered in her ear.

"Your blood smells delicious may I have some?"