Returned?

Sorry I haven't been updating lastly I have end of term test but they end next week so there might be a next chapter next week sorry for leaving y'all on that cliffhanger for so long 😅😅

"I-i I'm sorry but-"

"NO! NO BUTS YOU'RE COMING BACK WITH ME WHETHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT!"

His eyes were as big as saucers and his eyes were glazed over with tears, I was catching my breath while I held my hand out for him.

But then I felt something like tentacles grabbing me around my legs I ignored it, I was NOT leaving without Yami.

He slapped my hand away getting up by himself, tears dripping from his face.

"STOP JUST STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE, YOU LIAR! ISN'T THIS ENOUGH, SURE I MAY HAVE KIDNAPPED YOU BUT…! I loved you, I can't believe I did….." suddenly I felt the tentacles leaving my legs and go towards Yami.

"Yami listen you need to-"

"NO YOU NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE, AND GO BACK TO YOUR COYOTE HUSBAND WHOM MAY I REMIND YOU, YOU AGREED TO MARRY!"

The black tentacles wrapped around Yami's body and his light started to fade making it harder for me to see as the air seemed to get stuffier and gave me difficulty breathing.

"Yami would you rather die?"

"If it meant you got to live"

And add those words left his mouth, the tentacles completely wrapped around him as all the light faded, suddenly I heard something.

"TIMIUS STOP!"

I heard Atem yelling and swords clashing, then I heard Yami's voice, "the Knight slays the dragon"

The dragon? What dragon? I never recalled Yami or Atem telling me about a dragon.

The air became harder to breathe to the point where I was coughing, that's when I heard another voice a deeper darker voice straight from the abyss of darkness.

"Yami is gone and I am here to stay FOREVER!"

I pressed the gem three times and I woke up on the bed as if I was dreaming, but I knew it was very real.

Atem was next to me and I saw several casts on his arms, "w-what happe-"

"Did you get him?"

I looked downwards and shook my head, he signed and I looked around to see the door creaking open.

I saw a spikey haired person peeping through the door crack.

"What was that fighting about?"

"You may not know this but, there are different types of vampires, they exhibit a certain kind of power based off an ancient hero"

"Yami chose the dark magician, and I chose…. The dragon slifer"

No wonder Timius wanted to kill Atem, it's in their nature.

"So…. Where is he?"

"He fainted out of nowhere"

That's when we heard the door open fully, we were surprised to see Yami and Yugi standing there.

"Caught this little eavesdropper…."

Yami's eyes looked strange but I was so happy to see him and didn't let it affect me.

Atem ran up to him and gave him a tight embrace, Yugi came over to the bed and sat by me, He had a bewildered look.

"I didn't even see him there..."