Darkness Brings Out The Worst

Sorry updates have been a little slow, my life has been a reck (crushes really do crush) but anyway, updates should be on time now ok bye... OH AND THANKS FOR 700 VIEWS LOVE Y'ALL 😘😘😘😘

A little addition to Yami's past

Timius, the merciless knight who had slain thousands of coyotes in the past before he was re-incarnated into Yami.

In the most desperate times, Timius can corrupt Yami's mind into darkness and cloud his judgment causing him to submit his body and power to Timius.

I watched as a black smoke emerged from his hands and covered him causing Joey to growl.

The guard had backed up, he was still holding the knife but his hand was shaking as if fear was coursing through his veins.

I watched as the smoke dissipated leaving a whole new person standing there. Where did Yami go?

This new person had whitish hair, green eyes, and a scar over one of them, he appeared to be wearing a suit of knight armor, his hair was in the same style as Yami's and Atem's, wait where is Atem…

"I must thank you, bring kept prisoner in someone's mind is not fun, and I finally get to kick some coyote ass"

Joey pulled me behind him, backing away, and forcing me to move in the process.

" That's impossible, THEY KILLED YOU!"

"You did but re-incarnation is a bitch sometimes"

Yami? lunged at Joey but was blocked by a guard standing in between us. Joey grabbed my hand and ran dragging me along with him.

As we ran he blew into a conch shell and soon we were in the main cave area, he let go of my hand, but not before two guards stood on either side of me.

"Fellow canines, the great destroyer of our kind has returned"

He paused as everyone gasped

"Yes Timius had returned we must hide and if necessary retreat"

BAM💥💥💥💥💥💥

I spotted a hole through the dust that had appeared and used it as a distraction to escape but was startled when someone grabbed me from behind and dragged me along a cave corridor.

When we stopped, I turned around to punch the person but I realized it was Atem and my hand hit the wall instead.

Pain coursed through my arm like I was in the middle of a volcano.

"A-are you okay Y/N?"

I held my hand in pain.

"What do you think?"

Suddenly I heard the rumbling of footsteps, coming towards us.

We heard several screams of fear and then it was quiet until I heard the clinking of metal getting louder and louder.

Atem stood in front to protect me, but he lost his guard when he realized it was Yami.

"Y-Yami?"

He remained silent.

"....Timius"

"Hello"

I just stared at his figure, I didn't understand how he looked so close to Yami by looks, the only difference was his hair and eye.

I walked towards him, his eyes fixated on me and I stopped right of front of him, staring into his eyes.

"Yami come back"

He held my chin,

"Your precious Yami is gone, it's Timius now, and sure to hell I'm not going back"

I was enraged, infuriated maybe, I would slap him but my hand was still throbbing from the pain.

"GIVE YAMI BACK"

I didn't know want to do, how do you get someone you love back, then a crazy idea appeared in my head if Yami was gone this didn't matter if it doesn't work.

I kissed him, and I honestly don't know what compelled me to do that, he froze up but then I felt warmth around me and realized that he was holding me around the waist.

I broke the kiss and looked up hoping that Yami was back, but he wasn't.

"I told you, Yami is gone….. And I'm NOT going back"

Back? Back where? My Yami he's gone, but why?

"We have to go they're coming"

He grabbed both of us and ran through the cave until we saw Yugi playing with a miniature dark magician.

Atem stopped to grab Yugi and then turned to the magician.

"You are dismissed"

The magician bowed and exploded into a firework of glowing particles, we ran through the wall and Ya-Timius teleported us back 'home'.

"This is where you live hmph, I guess it's not bad compared to that den"

I saw Atem roll his eyes his face showing mild anger and disgust, Atem grabbed me and I was dragged into his room.

"Y/N we have to get Yami back… here, take this"

I caught a golden bracelet with two large gemstones.

"Yami is currently wearing one and so am I. The Pearl is to contact me, the Amethyst is Yami"

"How is this going to help?"

"If you press the Amethyst three times you will be able to go into Yami's mind, it's the same to get out"

I nodded and decided to check what 'Times' was doing first, I carefully opened Atem's door and tiptoes to the railing, to see his sleeping.

"Perfect"

I tapped the gem three times and had a compelling feeling to blink, but to my surprise when I opened afterward, it was dark, I couldn't see anything.

But then I heard….crying?

I walk in the direction of the noise but I couldn't see anything, it was all black, dark and depressing.

I finally saw a break in the darkness, it was a person emitting light, but the darkness was overpowering it.

I walked up to the figure and bent down to touch their shoulder, the person looked up and it was Yami.

I captured him in a tight embrace, but he didn't hug back.

"Don't you have a husband already?"

His voice sounded lifeless and dull, he looked up at me and his face was stained with tears.

"Yami I'm not getting married okay! I want to stay here with you and Atem, so please come back"

I-i I'm sorry but-

Andddddd ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER sorry but my brain is running dry 😵😵😵 k bye Kioshi OUT