When Your Heart Breaks

OMG I'm so sorry guys that I took so long to update I was spending time with my family and today's my birthday as well Sooooo thanks for sticking by me and live learn and give love

"Y/N! Y/N!"

Me and Atem had been looking for Y/N for hours, we found no signs of her in the forest and decided to head back, hoping we had stepped over a clue if some sort.

"Yami wait"

I turned around and saw Atem sniffing the air, he must've finally caught Y/N's scent.

"She's this way"

He pointed Westward and I was already getting ready to run but Atem held my shoulder.

"It'll be faster if I fly"

"You know I don't like being carried"

But he had already gotten a grip on my jacket and I was unwillingly carried by him. 

-------

We finally found something, a portal, portals can only be opened by vampires or other magical beings, but the other dimension threatens a vampire's health, that dimension is the only way a vampire can die as they cannot sustain critical injuries in there for long.

I took a deep breath, looked over at Atem, and nodded, we both stepped into the portal and it was VERY hot when we opened it eyes were surprised to find Diva on the ground with multiple bite marks.

"Y-Yami A-Atem help me"

We both didn't like Diva but if we didn't we would feel guilty, well I would. So I picked him up and threw him into the portal carelessly, walking through it right after.

"WHERE'S Y/N!"

"T-They took h-her"

"WHO?!"

"T-The coyotes"

I scoffed those nasty beings taking my beautiful Y/N, they'll pay, but there was one problem I didn't know where their cave was. The sun was setting and after awhile Atem convinced me to few backs to the house.

--------

We finally reached the house, and immediately started brainstorming ideas on how to find Y/N.

"Maybe a spell will work?"

"The coyote magic will block it"

"What about…. Just fly around?"

"That'll take hours, and I don't have the energy for that"

I sighed, how were we going to find Y/N, suddenly a heard a crash and ran to the kitchen to find Yugi surrounded by pots and pans.

"Yugi, what the heck are you doing! I hope your planning on putting those back"

"I'm sorry it's just I've been smelling this scent and I've been looking for the source"

I rubbed my temples and looked at Atem whose eyes were wide. Did he think of something to save Y/N, or did Yugi finally make him go mad?

"Yugi we will help you get rid of the scent, just lead us towards it"

I didn't argue with him since it was night time and some moon bathing would be good for me.

-------- 

"It's here"

We were confused it was a cliff but we saw Yugi walk closer to it before he disappeared, I saw Atem do the same shortly after and I did after remembering who this was for.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark cave before Atem ignited a fireball in his hand, we heard howls and I knew we were in the right place.

It was dangerous to have Yugi here so I conjured up a dark magician to protect him.

"Stay. Here"

We started heading in the direction of the howls, overhearing conversations from other caves as we passed.

"Thy King has found himself a lovely bride, she is a lucky one indeed"

"Thy wedding shall commence in three moon phases, I shall not have to wait long"

I looked over to Atem and rolled my eyes.

"These guys sure speak funny"

"Well remember they don't like to grow up with the times, coyotes, unlike wolves, are very resistant to any type of change"

"Thy king wants all guards at thy's respective posts, any dog who howls goes straight to the brigs"

"YES, SIR!"

We continued to tread down the dark path for which seemed like hours until we stumbled upon a door adorned with red roses and green vines that covered the door in a decorative manner.

We pushed the door open, and the door opened slowly as to not alert anyone inside but I jumped when Atem closed the door a little too loudly.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"

We knew that voice, it was Y/N's, we walk towards where we heard the source of the voice, which lead to a room, but instead of a door, pink-tinted silk sheets hung from the wide door frame.

I shoved the curtain to aside to see Y/N with two guards, we quickly went to either side of the door frame careful not to make a sound.

We could only get a glance so their size was unknown to us, we decided to take a chance and take them on.

We saw their shadows through the silk, and when we realized they were close, we turned around went behind their shadows and-

"Got you now little vamps"

I tried to turn around but was unsuccessful as I was immobilized, we saw the silk curtain being lifted and Y/N emerge with the two guards.

"Y-Yami, A-Atem? Let them go!"

She was wearing a teal-colored nightgown embedded with rare jewels, her hair was in a messy bun and I could see the dried tears on her face.

"No can do sweetie pie"

I saw Y/N gag and fold her arms defiantly, whoever was speaking didn't sound like the rest of the coyotes.

He walked between me and Atem and stood right next to Y/N, gripping her around the waist as she stood there and her arms still crossed preventing them from getting any closer.

We regained our ability to move but attacking would be futile so I crossed my arms and gave this dog who dares to touch my precious Y/N a killer look.

"Send this one to the dungeon, I have an idea"

Atem was forcibly lead to the dungeon and I was left to stand before this demon.

"Now Y/N if you agree to marry me, I won't kill him"

An arm appeared around my neck slightly choking me, while the tip of an Athane (Ritual knife) gently poked my stomach. Y/N escaped from the coyotes embrace and faced him enraged.

"DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID! Vampires can't die"

He smirked and I could feel the tip of the knife go a little deeper.

"This is an Athane these knives are known to kill the unkillable"

Y/N looked at me worried her fist was shaking in rage and she had a look of sadness and rage on her face.

"F-Fine"

No no no no this can't be true Y/N why you need to be free like a beautiful dove.

Something inside me snapped and I could feel the darkness inside of me growing, slowly covering my form, transforming me into-

Wait for Saturday (hopefully) it next Wednesday to find out